Get an overview of this hotelDowntown San Antonio hotel with River Walk and Alamo views
Popular property highlights
A stay at Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk places you in the heart of San Antonio, steps from Guinness World Records Museum and Alamo.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Ripley's Haunted Adventure and Alamo Mission in San Antonio.
Make yourself at home in one of the 629 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch LED televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a 24-hour health club and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in San Antonio? This hotel has facilities measuring 40,000 square feet (4 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk
Hyatt Regency Riverwalk includes a rooftop terrace with an outdoor pool. The onsite 2,800-square-foot 24-hour health club set on the hotel's 11th floor features Stay Fit equipment such as treadmills and cross-trainers. A business center is also on site with high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and additional business services. The property offers 40,000 square feet of meeting facilities.
A variety of small shops, including an art gallery, jewelry store, coffee kiosk, and ice-cream parlor, are located on the hotel's Riverwalk level. Wedding services are available. Valet parking and self parking are available in the onsite garage (surcharges apply).
Hyatt Regency Riverwalk is a smoke-free property.
- Rooftop terrace
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 629
- Number of floors - 16
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour health club
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1981
- Conference space size (feet) - 40,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 22
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- iPod docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Q Restaurant - The sounds of an atrium waterfall provide a pleasant backdrop to meals. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner offered (some meals may not be served daily). The menu features International Barbecue and authentic Texas-style cuisine. Restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday.
Q Bar - After a day of meetings, this casual and comfortable lounge overlooking the atrium is a great people-watching spot. Cocktails and appetizers.
Mad Dog's - A very British pub with darts and pool. Large selection of beers on tap, along with pub food such as steak, fish and chips, and sandwiches.
Einstein Bros Bagels - This lobby-level shop offers 12 varieties of bagels, an assortment of cream cheese flavors, and specialty sandwiches. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 31 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 43 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Riverwalk
- Hyatt Regency Riverwalk
- Hyatt Riverwalk
- Riverwalk Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency Riverwalk Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Riverwalk San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk Hotel
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.