Get an overview of this hotelPhiladelphia hotel connected to Liberty Place shopping
Popular property highlights
With a stay at The Westin Philadelphia, you'll be centrally located in Philadelphia, steps from Art Institute of Philadelphia and minutes from Rittenhouse Square.
This 4-star hotel is close to Liberty Bell Center and Independence Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 294 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Premium TV channels and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a sauna and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and shopping on site.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Westin Philadelphia
On the third floor of The Westin, Philadelphia, a 24-hour self-service business center provides computers with high-speed Internet access, fax, and copy machine (surcharges). Wireless Internet access is available in the third-floor lobby.
The 24-hour complimentary fitness center offers treadmills and stationary bikes with individual entertainment systems and headphones, weight machines and free weights, and locker rooms with women's and men's saunas.
Connected to the hotel are the 70 shops and restaurants of Liberty Place, including J Crew, Coach, April Cornell, Nine West, Benetton, Body Shop, and Aveda. The hotel also has its own restaurant and bar.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 15
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 294
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Winthorpe & Valentine - Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, this contemporary American restaurant is known among locals as a hidden gem—especially for its Sunday brunch.
The Bar - The restaurant's intimate pub area, with its black marble fireplace and long bar, features a large selection of martinis, cigars, and cocktails. Light fare served. Open from late afternoon until late evening.
Lobby Lounge - Busy between conferences or after work, the lobby's spacious, Colonial-style lounge is a popular meeting spot for cocktails and appetizers. Open early evenings, Tuesdays through Thursdays. Closed Sundays and Mondays.
Room Service - Available 24 hours.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 43 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Philadelphia Westin
- Westin Hotel Philadelphia
- Westin Philadelphia
- Westin Philadelphia Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.