CheapTickets Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelNew Orleans high-rise hotel, near French Quarter
Popular property highlights
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton New Orleans, you'll be centrally located in New Orleans, steps from The Shops at Canal Place and minutes from Audubon Aquarium of the Americas.
This hotel is within close proximity of Canal Street and Woldenberg Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 367 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Satellite programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in New Orleans? This hotel has 16,000 square feet (1 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
DoubleTree by Hilton New Orleans
In addition to a 24-hour fitness center, this Doubletree has a 36-foot seasonal outdoor pool on a fourth-floor deck overlooking the city. Hotel dining options include a restaurant with a sports bar, and coffee shop.
The business center has WiFi (surcharge) and 11 meeting rooms. Other services include faxing, printing, and copying. Tours/ticket assistance and valet parking is available (surcharges apply).
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 11
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 16,000
- Total number of rooms - 367
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 11.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 11.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Number of bathrooms -
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
WOW! Cafe - This lobby-level dining room and sports bar serves lunch and dinner daily. Daily chef specials complement Creole and Cajun cuisine selections including jambalaya and Louisiana crawfish etouffee. Prime rib is a specialty. Televised games are available on numerous monitors, and patrons can enjoy a wide selection of beverages and beer brands.
PJ's Coffee of New Orleans - This lobby-level coffee bar offers specialty coffees as well as continental breakfasts, pastries, and light lunches.
Pinkberry - This cafe offers frozen yogurt.
Room service - Available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests enjoy the use of a 36-foot seasonal pool on an outdoor deck located on the fourth floor. Chaise lounges surround the pool. The hotel also has a fitness center equipped with two exercise bikes, a Universal-type gym, one treadmill, one stair climber, a TV, towels, and water.
The Doubletree is located across the street from the Health Club by Hilton where, for a fee, visitors can play tennis, racquetball, squash, take golf lessons, or play basketball on an indoor court.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18.95 for adults and USD 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 11.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel New Orleans
- DoubleTree Hilton New Orleans
- DoubleTree New Orleans
- Hilton DoubleTree New Orleans
- Hilton New Orleans DoubleTree
- New Orleans DoubleTree
- New Orleans DoubleTree Hilton
- New Orleans Hilton DoubleTree
- Doubletree Hotel New Orleans
- DoubleTree Hilton New Orleans Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.