- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- The Sporting Gallery
- 11 min walk
- Tudor Day Spa
- 12 min walk
- Meredyth Vineyards
- 3 min drive
- Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Middleburg, Salamander Resort And Spa is in the historical district and next to a golf course. Greenhill Winery & Vineyards and Chrysalis Vineyards are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sky Meadows State Park and Fireman's Field.
- The Sporting Gallery - 11 min walk
- Tudor Day Spa - 12 min walk
- Meredyth Vineyards - 3 min drive
- Glenwood Park - 11 min drive
- Chrysalis Vineyards - 12 min drive
- Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Harrimans – Garden-view restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, and dinner.
- Gold Cup Wine Bar – Garden-view wine bar offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare.
About this property
Salamander Resort And Spa
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 130.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 41.34 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Lending library access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 35 for adults, USD 15 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 85 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 19 per night
- Pet fee: USD 130.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Resort Salamander
- Salamander Middleburg
- Salamander Resort
- Salamander Resort Middleburg
- Salamander Resort Spa
- Salamander And Spa Middleburg
- Salamander Resort And Spa Resort
- Salamander Resort And Spa Middleburg
- Salamander Resort And Spa Resort Middleburg
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Simply lovely .. amazing stay. Wonderful place in the beautiful countryside.