- 2 min drive
- Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.)
- 5 min drive
- Full Gospel Tabernacle Church
- 6 min drive
- Stax Museum of American Soul Music
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Graceland - 2 min drive
- Full Gospel Tabernacle Church - 6 min drive
- Stax Museum of American Soul Music - 7 min drive
- Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium - 10 min drive
- Pink Palace Museum - 15 min drive
- Memphis Central Station - 12 min drive
- Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.) - 5 min drive
About this property
Travelodge by Wyndham Memphis Airport/Graceland
This hotel features an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a 24-hour business center. Free continental breakfast is provided, as well as free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free airport shuttle. Other amenities include a conference center, a seasonal outdoor pool, and conference space. All 242 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free local calls, and hair dryers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10.0 per stay.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Administrative fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Clarion Airport/Graceland Area
- Clarion Airport/Graceland Area Memphis
- Extend Suites Hotel Memphis
- Clarion Hotel Airport/Graceland Area Memphis
- Kings Signature Hotel Airport Graceland Memphis
- Travelodge Wyndham Memphis Hotel
- Kings Signature Airport Graceland Memphis
- Kings Signature Airport Graceland
- Travelodge Wyndham Memphis
- Kings Signature Hotel Airport Graceland
- Travelodge by Wyndham Memphis Airport/Graceland Hotel
- Travelodge by Wyndham Memphis Airport/Graceland Memphis
- Travelodge by Wyndham Memphis Airport/Graceland Hotel Memphis
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available 6 AM–9 AM on weekdays and 6 AM–10 AM on weekends
Things to do
- Fitness center/gym
- Outdoor pool
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Conference space
- BBQ grill
- Picnic area
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Digital channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
Grounds look great, appealing when you first see it. Front desk staff very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Room was adequate, beds were clean and comfortable. TV needed help with only a few channels. Pool was nice. Breakfast was really nice with a great selection. Can't emphasize enough about how nice the staff was.