- Bourke Street Mall
- 4 min walk
- Melbourne Central
- 4 min walk
- RMIT University
- 6 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine)
- 29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Connected to the convention center, The Town Apartments is in Melbourne's Chinatown neighborhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Sidney Myer Music Bowl and Spirit of Tasmania Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Royal Botanic Gardens and Carlton Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Melbourne Cricket Ground, or consider Flinders Lane for a night out. Our guests appreciate the property's central location for the nightlife. It's also convenient to public transportation: Melbourne Central Station is 6 minutes by foot and Parliament Station is 10 minutes.
- Bourke Street Mall - 4 min walk
- Melbourne Central - 4 min walk
- RMIT University - 6 min walk
- Princess Theatre - 9 min walk
- Queen Victoria Market - 13 min walk
- Melbourne Central Station - 6 min walk
- Flinders Street Station - 10 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 29 min drive
About this property
The Town Apartments
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 30.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: AUD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 30.00 per night
- Housekeeping is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Town Apartments Melbourne
- City Edge Town Apartments Apartment Melbourne
- City Edge Town Apartments Apartment
- City Edge Town Apartments Melbourne
- Town Apartments Apartment Melbourne
- City Edge Town Apartments
- The Town Apartments Apartment
- The Town Apartments Melbourne
- The Town Apartments Apartment Melbourne
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Parking nearby: AUD 30.00 per night
- Offsite parking (reservations required)
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Bed sheets provided
- Rollaway/extra beds: AUD 30.0 per day
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Towels provided
- Living room
- Sitting area
- 40-inch flat-screen TV
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Limited housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
- Connected to a shopping center
- In the shopping district
- In the city center
- 6 rooms
- 3 floors
- 1 building
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Communication with staff was great and they responsive. The location on the one hand was great and central however on the other hand a night club next door was extremely loud and made it difficult to sleep at times.