Get an overview of this hotel 5-star beach resort with a full-service spa
When you stay at Marigot Bay Resort and Marina in Marigot Bay, you'll be near the beach, within a 15-minute drive of Marigot Bay and Castries Central Market.
This 5-star resort is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from La Toc Beach and 8.7 mi (14.1 km) from Vigie Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 124 air-conditioned rooms featuring free minibar items and espresso makers. Bathrooms have bathrobes and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools and a sauna. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon. Getting to the surf and sand is a breeze with the complimentary beach shuttle.
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy Caribbean cuisine at The Grill at 14⁰ 61⁰, one of the resort's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at the beach bar, the poolside bar, or one of 4 bars/lounges. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Marigot Bay Resort and Marina
All-inclusive room rates at Marigot Bay Resort and Marina are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- All available beverages included
- Minibar (all beverages included)
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Gratuities included
- Additional gratuities accepted
- Airport transfers not included
- Surcharge for premium or imported non-alcoholic beverages
- Room service not included
- All food and beverages included
Some rates at Marigot Bay Resort and Marina are all-inclusive. These rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
For a free ride to the surf and sand, catch the resort's complimentary beach shuttle. At Marigot Bay Resort and Marina you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Dining is available at one of the resort's 4 restaurants. The property also offers a grocery/convenience store. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 4 bars/lounges, a beach bar, and a swim-up bar. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This luxury resort also offers a complimentary children's club, a steam room, and a garden.
Marigot Bay Resort and Marina is a smoke-free property.
- Walkway to water
- Beach bar 1
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Designer stores on site
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Full-service spa
- Free beach shuttle
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar 1
- Swim-up bar
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 2006
- Free pool cabanas
- Beach sun loungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool sun loungers
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Children's club (free)
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Pool umbrellas
- Reception hall
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Number of floors - 3
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Outdoor furniture
- Multilingual staff
- Off-street parking
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Ceiling fan
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Electrical adapters/chargers
- Daily housekeeping
- Electric kettle
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning.
The Grill at 14⁰ 61⁰ - Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in Caribbean cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Happy hour is offered.
Rum Cave - Overlooking the ocean, this theme restaurant specializes in Caribbean cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Hurrican Hole - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
The Brut Bar - This poolside sushi bar specializes in sushi and serves brunch, lunch, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Motor boating on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Sailing on site
- Boat tours on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
The Spa Village has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages. The spa is equipped with a mud bath.
The spa is open daily.
- Mud bath in spa
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is midnight
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, some room types at this property are not available when booking a stay with children.
Number of children who can stay free - 2
This property will place an authorization for a 3 night deposit for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 100 per vehicle (one-way)
- Capella Lucia Hotel Marigot Bay St.
- Capella Marigot Bay St. Lucia
- Capella Marigot Bay Resort Saint Lucia
- Capella Resort Saint Lucia
- Capella Saint Lucia
- Marigot Bay Resort Capella
- Resort Capella
- Marigot Bay Capella
- Capella Marigot Bay Resort Marina Saint Lucia
- Marigot Bay Resort
- Discovery Marigot Bay
- Discovery At Marigot Bay Hotel Marigot Bay
- Discovery Hotel Marigot Bay
- Marigot Bay Resort Marina By Capella
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.