- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Harbour City
- 9 min walk
- Kowloon Park
- 10 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District
- 4 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Kowloon's Tsim Sha Tsui neighborhood, Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui is in the city center and connected to a shopping center. Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade and 1881 Heritage are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Temple Street Night Market and Nathan Road Shopping District. Check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course, and consider making time for The Peak Tram, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Harbour City - 9 min walk
- Kowloon Park - 10 min walk
- Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier - 11 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market - 15 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 4 min drive
- Whampoa Station - 3 min drive
- Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui Station - 4 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Cafe – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Hugos – Restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner.
- The Chinese Restaurant – Restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 440.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 1000.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 283.8 for adults and HKD 141.9 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 1920 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 440.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Regency Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Hong Kong Tsui Tsim Sha
- Hyatt Regency Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui Hotel Hong Kong
- Hyatt Regency Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Hong Kong Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Hong Kong
- Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui Kowloon
- Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui Hotel Kowloon
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Fantastic location with an awesome view of Causeway Bay from our deluxe room on the 16th floor. Hotel is connected to k11 art mall, which has several restaurants, a popular bubble tea shop and a Jason's supermarket, and also to TST/east TST mtr station. Comfortable and spacious room/bathroom for our family and toddler, and we appreciated the easy access to the mall for food and essentials.