- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Vintage Motorcar Museum
- 3 min walk
- Time and Place Clock Museum
- 6 min walk
- Loberg Park
- 7 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Days Inn by Wyndham Hardy is located in Hardy. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Vintage Motorcar Museum, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Mammoth Spring State Park and Current River.
- Main Street of Hardy - 2 min walk
- Vintage Motorcar Museum - 3 min walk
- Time and Place Clock Museum - 6 min walk
- Dr. Thompson Park - 7 min walk
- Loberg Park - 7 min walk
- Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.) - 141 min drive
About this property
Days Inn by Wyndham Hardy
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Days Inn Hardy
- Days Inn Hotel Hardy
- Days Inn Hardy Hotel
- Hardy Days Inn
- Days Inn Wyndham Hardy Hotel
- Days Inn Wyndham Hardy
- Days By Wyndham Hardy Hardy
- Days Inn by Wyndham Hardy Hotel
- Days Inn by Wyndham Hardy Hardy
- Days Inn by Wyndham Hardy Hotel Hardy
- Liked: Staff & service
This property desperately needs an update and repairs. Several holes in the bathroom walls. Besides that, the room was clean enough and the bed was comfortable. They provided plenty of pillows which is a plus. No pool in sight and no pets allowed. Check in was a breeze. I'm not sure if i would stay here again, though.