- Roush Lake Shooting Range
- 15 min drive
- Salamonie Valley Museum
- 25 min drive
- Wabash County Historical Museum
- 29 min drive
- Fort Wayne, IN (FWA-Fort Wayne Intl.)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Roush Lake Shooting Range - 15 min drive
- Salamonie Valley Museum - 25 min drive
- Eagles Theatre - 29 min drive
- Honeywell Center - 29 min drive
- Wabash County Historical Museum - 29 min drive
- Fort Wayne, IN (FWA-Fort Wayne Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Serves breakfast.
About this property
Super 8 by Wyndham Huntington
Along with an indoor pool, this smoke-free motel has a fitness center and a microwave in a common area. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a business center, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk. All 47 rooms offer free WiFi, microwaves, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find room service, free newspapers, and free local calls.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 10 per pet, per night (maximum USD 25 per stay), plus a deposit of USD 125 per stay
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 125 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night (maximum USD 25 per stay)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Super 8 Huntington
- Super 8 Motel Huntington
- Super 8 Huntington Motel
- Huntington Super Eight
- Huntington Super 8
- Super Eight Huntington
- Super 8 Wyndham Huntington Motel
- Super 8 Wyndham Huntington
- Super 8 by Wyndham Huntington Motel
- Super 8 by Wyndham Huntington Huntington
- Super 8 by Wyndham Huntington Motel Huntington
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available daily 6:00 AM–9:00 AM
- Room service available
Things to do
- Fitness center/gym
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Business Center
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
- Golfing nearby
Where to eat
Great friendly staff. Tammy seems to get things done, handling the front desk or house keeping. For a small town Super 8 it's run well and clean. The Wifi isn't consistent at all, strong, weak, on, off. Plenty of area food choices to be had. Good bang for your buck. The automatic lights in the rooms are overkill and annoying. They come on when not needed and go off when your too stiil but need them. 10 days or 1 I'd stay here again. Thanks for everything Tammy.