- Rolling Thunder River Company
- 7 min drive
- Mercier Orchards
- 16 min drive
- Blue Ridge Scenic Railway
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
This campground is located in Copperhill. Blue Ridge Scenic Railway and Fields of the Wood Bible Park are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Chattahoochee National Forest and Nantahala National Forest. Mercier Orchards and Tank Town USA are also worth visiting.
- Rolling Thunder River Company - 7 min drive
- Mercier Orchards - 16 min drive
- Blue Ridge Scenic Railway - 20 min drive
- Blue Ridge Community Theater - 21 min drive
- Blue Ridge Lake Marina - 24 min drive
About this property
Glamping at Copperhill - "the Prospector"
Everett and Lesa Cope
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Parties and events are allowed on site.
Property is also known as
- Glamping at Copperhill - "the Prospector" Campsite
- Glamping at Copperhill - "the Prospector" Copperhill
- Glamping at Copperhill - "the Prospector" Campsite Copperhill
- Internet access
Parking and transportation
- Onsite parking
- 1 bedroom
- Bed sheets provided
- 2 bathrooms
- Living room
- Washing machine and dryer
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Sleeps 4
- Unit size: 355 sq ft (33 sq m)