CheapTickets Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Chicago hotel near Navy Pier and Mag Mile
Popular property highlights
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile is in the heart of Chicago, walking distance from Michigan Avenue and Tribune Tower.
This hotel is close to John Hancock Center and Millennium Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 500 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a 24-hour health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at Markethouse, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Chicago? This hotel has 16000 square feet (1486 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile
Renovations & Closures
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities
This 26-story downtown Chicago hotel is 2 blocks from Magnificent Mile shopping, dining, and nightlife; 3 blocks from Lake Michigan; and 5 blocks from Navy Pier.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby of Doubletree Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile. An rooftop outdoor pool offers a place to relax. A lobby bar and casual restaurants are also on site. Room service is available (limited hours).
The hotel offers a 24-hour fitness facility.
- Picnic area
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Free WiFi (limited) time 30
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1486
- Free WiFi (limited) duration per day
- Free WiFi (limited) device count 1
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 16000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Parking (limited spaces)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 500
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 26
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Markethouse - Serves breakfast only. Hours: Monday-Friday 6 AM-10 AM; Saturday-Sunday 7 AM-11 AM.
Einstein Bros. Bagels - Open early morning until midday.
Lobby Bar - Casual dining and drinks available in front of a fireplace in the lobby of the hotel.
Room service is available from 3 PM to 11 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
Doubletree Hotel Chicago Magnificent offers an rooftop pool with city views. The pool is open from Labor Day through Memorial Day.
The Navy Pier, 5 blocks away, features carnival rides, bicycle rentals, children's activities, and boat excursions. The hotel offers a 24-hour fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per day
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 55 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 55.00 per day
- DoubleTree Chicago Magnificent Mile
- DoubleTree Hilton Chicago Magnificent Mile
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Hilton DoubleTree Chicago Magnificent Mile
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from May to September. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Free WiFi in public areas is limited to 30 minutes per day (1-device limit).