- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Charleston City Market
- 2 min walk
- Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal
- 7 min walk
- Waterfront Park
- 9 min walk
- Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Charleston's Charleston Historic District neighborhood, Days Inn by Wyndham Charleston Historic District is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Waterfront Park and Charleston Waterfront Park, while Charleston Music Hall and Patriots Point are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center, and consider making time for South Carolina Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the motel's location for the sightseeing.
- Charleston City Market - 2 min walk
- Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal - 7 min walk
- Waterfront Park - 9 min walk
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 9 min walk
- Charleston Gaillard Center - 11 min walk
- Charleston Station - 19 min drive
- Charleston, SC (CHS-Charleston Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Toast – Restaurant offering southern cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Days Inn by Wyndham Charleston Historic District
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 30 per pet (varies based on length of stay), plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 100
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 2.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 17.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 30 per pet (varies based on length of stay) plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Days Inn District
- Days Inn District Motel
- Days Inn District Motel Historic
- Days Inn Historic
- Days Inn Historic District
- Historic District
- Charleston - Days Inn Historic District Hotel Charleston
- Days Inn Charleston
- Days Inn Historic District Motel
- Days Inn Historic District Charleston
- Days Inn Historic District Motel Charleston
- Days Inn Wyndham Charleston Historic District Motel
- Days Inn Wyndham Historic District Motel
- Days Inn Wyndham Charleston Historic District
- Days Inn Wyndham Historic District
- Days Inn by Wyndham Charleston Historic District Motel
- Days Inn by Wyndham Charleston Historic District Charleston
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Old building but great location.
This is in a convenient location. It's probably a few years from needing a remodel though. It doesn't help that it's stuck with the old school motel design. But we didn't go to Charleston for the hotel room. There are good places to eat within a few blocks as well as coffee shops and pretty much anything you would need.