Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Cartagena
With a stay at Vivamos Donde Alcides in Cartagena, you'll be minutes from Baru Church and close to Corales del Rosario National Park.
This hotel is within the region of Isla Grande Beach and Rosario Islands Oceanarium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Take in the views from a terrace.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Vivamos Donde Alcides
Vivamos Donde Alcides features a terrace.
Vivamos Donde Alcides is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Shower only
- Portable fan
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A 19.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Vivamos Donde Alcides Hotel
- Vivamos Donde Alcides Cartagena
- Vivamos Donde Alcides Hotel Cartagena
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.