Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only cottage in Cartagena
With a stay at this cottage in Cartagena, you'll be a 2-minute walk from Corales del Rosario National Park and 9 minutes by foot from Baru Church.
This cottage is 8 mi (12.8 km) from Blanca Beach and 29.4 mi (47.3 km) from Jaime Moron Stadium.
Make yourself comfortable in this cottage, which has a kitchen. A flat-screen television is provided for your entertainment.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Rental Jilymar Cabin. Santana Barú
- Total number of rooms - 1
- Max occupancy - 8
- Smoke-free property
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Number of bedrooms -
- Number of bathrooms -
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Events/parties not allowed
Caters to adults only
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Rental Jilymar Santana Baru
- Rental Jilymar Cabin. Santana Barú Cottage
- Rental Jilymar Cabin. Santana Barú Cartagena
- Rental Jilymar Cabin. Santana Barú Cottage Cartagena
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.