CheapTickets Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBeach spa retreat walking distance from Isla Grande Beach
Popular property highlights
With a stay at Hotel San Pedro de Majagua in Rosario Islands, you'll be on the waterfront and minutes from Isla Grande Beach, and close to Rosario Islands Oceanarium.
This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Baru Church and Corales del Rosario National Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 17 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the beach bar. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
Hotel San Pedro de Majagua
Hotel San Pedro de Majagua features a full-service spa. The hotel offers a restaurant. A beach bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. This beach hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
Hotel San Pedro de Majagua has designated areas for smoking.
- Beach bar
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Rooftop terrace
- Full-service spa
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 1995
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 17
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Number of bathrooms -
- Separate living room
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Hotel San Pedro de Majagua has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Ecotours on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Spa Majagua has 2 treatment rooms and outdoor treatment areas. Services include hot stone massages, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Hot stone massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 6:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: between COP 25000 and COP 40000 per person (approximately)
- Hotel Majagua
- Hotel San Pedro de Majagua Rosario Islands
- Hotel San Pedro Majagua
- San Pedro de Majagua
- San Pedro de Majagua Rosario Islands
- San Pedro Majagua
- Hotel San Pedro Majagua Rosario Islands
- San Pedro Majagua Rosario Islands
- San Pedro Majagua Rosario s
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- Hotel San Pedro de Majagua is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.