Get an overview of this hotelBeachfront hotel for sun and fun
When you stay at Hotel Coralina Island in Rosario Islands, you'll be on the beach and convenient to Rosario Islands Oceanarium.
This beach hotel is within the region of Isla Grande Beach and Baru Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 individually decorated guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Coralina Island
Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. Summer fun is a breeze at Hotel Coralina Island with activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, and sailing.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach umbrellas
- Free breakfast
- Beach towels
- Year Built - 2009
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Beach sun loungers
- Number of floors - 1
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Balcony or patio
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Kayaking on site
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 13 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 13 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 200000.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Cash Deposit Required
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 77000 per person (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 200000.0 per night
- Coralina Boutique
- Coralina Boutique Hotel
- Coralina Boutique Hotel Isla
- Coralina Isla Boutique
- Isla Boutique
- Hotel Coralina Island Rosario Islands
- Hotel Coralina Island
- Coralina Island Rosario Islands
- Coralina Island
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 48 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. Children 13 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.