Get an overview of this hotelIn Back Bay neighborhood, historic hotel near Boston Common
With a stay at Boston Park Plaza, you'll be centrally located in Boston, minutes from John Hancock Tower and John Lewis, Inc.
This 4-star hotel is close to Boston Public Garden and Boston Common.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1060 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this Beaux Arts hotel include gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Boston? This hotel has 50483 square feet (4690 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Boston Park Plaza
The Boston Park Plaza Hotel provides 32 conference/meeting rooms with 50,483 sq feet of flexible function space that can accommodate large groups of 2,000 as well as a more intimate size of 20. Business services, including a technology help desk and Internet point, are provided. The hotel offers a FedEx business center as well as various restaurants and lounges. A state of the art fitness center is also onsite.
Additional guest services include tours and ticket assistance, wedding services, luggage storage, and express check-out.
Limited on-site parking, including garage parking (surcharge), is available and additional parking is nearby. Smoking is prohibited indoors and on guestroom balconies/patios; it is permitted only in designated outdoor areas.This property is dog friendly.
Current laws prohibit smoking in any indoor areas, including guestrooms, and on guestroom balconies/patios. Smoking is permitted only in designated outdoor areas.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 32
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1060
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 15
- Year Built 1927
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (meters) - 4690
- Number of meeting rooms - 39
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 50483
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 17 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Off the Common - Boston Park Plaza's new hotel restaurant and bar.
STRIP by Strega - Upscale steakhouse.
Au Bon Pain
MJ O'Connor's Irish Pub
Smith & Wollensky Steakhouse
Room service is available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
A Boston winter "hot spot" is the Frog Pond for outdoor ice-skating, located at the Boston Common 200 yards from the hotel. During warmer months, guests can jog or walk the paths alongside Boston's Charles River.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The Cozy Rooms (100 sq ft), 1 person max, are recommended for a short stay (1-2 nights).
The resort fee ($17.17 per day) includes daily access to the David Barton Gym, WiFi, newspapers and unlimited calls.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Resort fee: USD 17.17 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 32.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 17 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 32.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 51.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 30
- Late check-out fee: USD 30
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Boston Park Plaza
- Boston Park Plaza Hotel
- Hotel Boston Park Plaza
- Park Plaza
- Park Plaza Hotel
- The Boston Park Plaza Hotel And Towers
- The Boston Park Plaza Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.