Get an overview of this hotel3-star Bogotá hotel in Zona Rosa, near Park 93
With a stay at GHL Hotel Hamilton in Bogotá (Zona Rosa), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Park 93 and 8 minutes from Torre Colpatria.
This hotel is 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Bogota Botanical Garden and 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Plaza de Bolivar.
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
This hotel offers wheelchair access and bellhop services.
Enjoy a meal at Sinclairs, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
GHL Hotel Hamilton
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and room service (during limited hours).
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 41
- One meeting room
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 7
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Number of bathrooms -
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Sinclairs - Onsite restaurant.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 55.000 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 47.000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 55.000 per night
- Ghl Hamilton
- Ghl Hamilton Bogota
- GHL Collection Hotel Hamilton Bogota
- Ghl Hotel Hamilton Bogota
- Hamilton Court Bogota
- Hamilton Court Hotel Bogota
- GHL Collection Hamilton Bogota
- GHL Hotel Hamilton Bogotá
- Hotel GHL Hotel Hamilton Bogotá
- Bogotá GHL Hotel Hamilton Hotel
- GHL Hamilton Bogotá
- GHL Hamilton
- Hotel GHL Hotel Hamilton
- GHL Collection Hotel Hamilton
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.