- Nichols Park
- 2 min walk
- Clayhead Nature Trail
- 9 min walk
- Sachem Pond Wildlife Refuge
- 11 min walk
- Newport, RI (NPT-Newport State)
- 110 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Ballard's is located in Block Island. Southeast Light House and Lewis-Dickens Farm are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Old Harbor and Nichols Park.
- Nichols Park - 2 min walk
- Clayhead Nature Trail - 9 min walk
- Sachem Pond Wildlife Refuge - 11 min walk
- Crescent Beach - 15 min walk
- Southeast Light House - 3 min drive
- Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green) - 112 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ballard's Hotel
- Ballard's Block Island
- Ballard's Hotel Block Island