Get an overview of this hotel Hotel in Barranquilla with restaurant and 24-hour business center
With a stay at Hotel Canadiense in Barranquilla, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of University of Atlantico and Cultural Complex of the Former Customs.
This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Barranquilla Cathedral and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from La Paz Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 43 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy local and international cuisine at Ottawa, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in a common area. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Canadiense has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 43
- One meeting room
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Ottawa - This restaurant specializes in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 5 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room (up to 22 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Pets allowed (no fees)
Cash Deposit Required
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for continental breakfast: COP 7000 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: COP 5000 per day
- Canadiense Barranquilla
- Hotel Canadiense
- Hotel Canadiense Barranquilla
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.