What happens when oddballs and outsiders build the city of their dreams? It gets overtaken by tech workers, of course. Today’s San Francisco is upscale and pricey, but the best things in life are still free and that includes picnicking in Dolores Park, snapping selfies in front of the Golden Gate Bridge and Lombard Street and exploring the city’s patchwork of cool nabes.
Not very clean and people up at all hours. Good for a place to stay a night before a flight.
Kinda far from everything but still a nice place! Breakfast was in a different building then were we stayed achicharra was inconvenient though
Really great stay at the Mosser! Location was perfect, hotel was very comfortable and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Couldn't ask for better!
dont get a room here if you want to sleep..half of motel is residents,so 6am doors slamming. people up going to work.
I didn’t like that they had no receipt for us. You (Cheap Tickets) never sent any sort of confirmation to me by email and if I hadn’t called the hotel I would have had no idea that the booking went through. Luckily it was there and we had a fine stay. But we have No paperwork at all and this was ...
Close to union square but also right next to tenderloin with a lot of homeless. The build had a lingering smell of pee.
I did not sleep. I could hear all trafgic noise and all other guests who passed by my window l. The curtains were not block out so outside light was in the room. I would ask for a regund
It’s on the main road. But once you’re in the court yard seem you seem far away from everything
Ed was super sweet and helpful at check in! Great value. Will definitely stay here again!!!!
This is an amazing hotel for being a Comfort Inn. The parking garage is tight but to be expected in San Francisco. Walking distance to sight seeing for moderately active people.
Room was nice and clean, quiet good to relax. The outdoor property needs some work and more light by parking areas.
Room was very comfortable and clean. Hotel is older but well taken care off. Location was perfect. Walking distance to Fisherman's Wharf. We also walked to the part of Lombard where it gets very crooked and walked the street. Lots of delicious places to eat nearby.
The romm was alright but there was people in the parking lot all night being loud and playing music.There was lots of trash on the starts there was drug needles outsode the door i mentioned to the staff when i checked in the needles were still there when i checked out if it wasn't for the clean beds ...
Best Motel 6 that I've ever stayed at. Super comfortable , clean and quiet. Loved it!
Old, not well-maintained, dirty, sink is clogged, noisy.
Was convenient for the free parking and close walk to the Marina. They let us keep our car there the next day while in the city. Newly painted, but just "covered up the old room. Our room had a strong new paint and caulk smell. Carpet dirty but overall served it's purpose.
Located in Downtown San Francisco, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Lombard Street, University of San Francisco, and Oracle Park. Golden Gate Park and Pier 39 are also within 3 mi (5 km). California St & Van Ness Ave Stop is 7 minutes by foot and California St & Polk St Stop is 8 minutes.
Located in Marina District, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Chestnut Street and Van Ness Avenue. Palace of Fine Arts and Lombard Street are also within 1 mi (2 km). Hyde St & Lombard St Stop is 19 minutes by foot and Hyde St & Chestnut St Stop is 20 minutes.
Horrible experience. Not at all what the pictures showed. One bathroom for several rooms the one bedroom door opened and it the bed. Trying to get my money back. Our crews stay at Lots of motels and hotels this was by far the worst. Not even close to what was explained on this website.
The room was very cold. Didnt like tgat they didnt have breakfast
Location was great for my purposes. There is an iron and ironing board but no hangers. When I asked for some I was told to go buy some. The room coffee maker didn't have a convenient place to plug in. You had to move the phone off the nightstand to access the available outlet.
The actual hotel room is nice but the public areas are a let down. Probably the WORST bed I’ve ever slept on. The bed sank in both sides it felt like I was sleeping in hey
The hotel is good to sleep and enjoy SF. It has free and safe parking, However, the hotel hasn’t restaurant, fitness center or other amenities
We loved Hotel del Sol's bright, clean, well-maintained room and atmosphere. It was fabulous to have the nice, warm, salt water pool for the kids in the evening so they could be active, and we could relax. The staff was extremely helpful; the continental breakfast was delicious and plentiful, and ...
It was nice and clean, only issue was the bathroom..the sink was slow..called the management office and the sink still ran slow even after they claimed to have fixed the issue
Small clean room with TV and wall mounted desk. Bathroom with shower was adequate. Commode water tank had odd refill fountain on top to wash hands with waste water going intgo refill tank. Only issue was a house flea that came in open window (no screen). Recent renovation by new owner. Location is ...
the price of pay on the counter almost double then on line. the staff did not reminder me. Actually if I know that, I will pay on line. I feel been cheat and cancelled my extention moved to othet hotel.
Easy access to Event Center. Lots of food choices in shopping center where it is located. Great price for room.
Every room is unique. The penthouse is great. The location is great with only a short walk to Fisherman's Wharf.
The wireless signal often did not work and the TV seemed to get only 1 channel.
It was clean, the bed was comfortable and picked us up at the Airport
The bathroom was shared and tiny and couldn't rinse your hair well. Rooms were outdated but the location was good
Any time again. But I missed jam for my breakfast tost.
Amazing value for money this is very well situated for a stay in the bay. Close to the center of the city and to the hub of the public transport this place is worth considering if your budget is limited. It is very well run, very clean and the staff are delightful. It contains all that one would ...
Situated in Belmont, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Peninsula Museum of Art, Elmar Beach, and Marlin Park. Hiller Aviation Museum and Laurie Meadows Park are also within 3 mi (5 km). Belmont Station is 19 minutes by foot.
Nice clean hotel great breakfast Exceptional housekeepers Decent hottub was very relaxing
Located in Russian Hill, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Washington Square, TransAmerica Pyramid, and Coit Tower. Exploratorium and Lombard Street are also within 15 minutes. Mason St & Broadway Stop is only a 4-minute walk and Powell St & Jackson St Stop is 5 minutes.
Hotel deals: Offers valid at participating hotels only and are subject to availability. Minimum night stay may be required and varies by property. Rules, restrictions, and blackout dates may apply. See property pages for further details. Special offers are only available at participating hotels. Prices shown above include applicable discount. Hotel savings are based upon CheapTicket's everyday hotel rates, excluding taxes and other fees. Minimum stay may be required. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
Air pricing: Sample prices are quoted for one adult and include taxes and fees for round-trip travel on the promoted airline. Prices do not include baggage fees that may be charged by the applicable airline. Actual price may vary based on time/date of search, booking date, travel dates, origin, and destination. Sample prices above are updated daily; prices are found on www.CheapTickets.com and quoted in U.S. dollars. Advance booking requirements, minimum/maximum stay requirements, blackout dates, and other restrictions may apply and vary by booking date, travel dates, origin city, and destination. Portions of these flights may be operated by the airlines code-share partners. Fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates. Lower fares may be available to selected destinations. Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. Read the complete penalty rules for changes and cancellations applicable to the fare you're considering booking.
*Price based on the lowest price found within past 24 hours and based upon one night stay for two adults over the next thirty days. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
SUNSHINE Terms & Conditions
CheapTickets Coupon – Save 16% on Selected Hotels!
Coupon Code: SUNSHINE
Qualifying Bookings: This coupon code discount applies only to stand-alone select hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.cheaptickets.com that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below).
Coupon code value: 16% off.
Maximum Discount Value: The maximum savings discount is up to $100.
Redemption Period: 12:01am CST, April 6, 2020 to 11:59pm CST, June 30, 2020.
Travel Period: The travel dates must be between April 6, 2020 and December 31, 2020 (inclusive).
How to use your coupon code
• You must make your hotel booking online with Cheaptickets.com.
• Search for a hotel for your desired stay dates, within the travel period given above.
• During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link “Enter coupon code” where you can enter the coupon code.
• Enter the coupon code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
• This offer does not apply to multi-room bookings.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the coupon code may be applied to a pre-pay stand-alone select hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Cheaptickets.com. The coupon code can only be used for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
2. The promo code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: Amara, Amari Hotels and Resorts, Archer Hotels, AMResorts, Aston Resorts, Corinthia Hotels, Emaar Hotels, Fairmont, Fortune Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Furama, Hilton Worldwide, Hotel 81, HV Hotels, Hyatt, IHG, Independent, Kempinski Hotels and Resorts, La Quinta, Lowes, Mandarin, Mandarin Oriental Hotels Group, Mariana Bay Sands, Marriott, Meritus, Millennium, Movenpick Hotels and Resorts, Omni, Playa, RIU Hotels, Raffles Intl Hotels and Resorts, Rosewood Hotels, Sandals Resorts, Scandic Hotels Chain, Starwood, Swiss Quality Hotels, Swissotel, Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces, The Leela Palace, The Peninsula Group, Thon Hotels, Venetian Macau, and Vinncci. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
3. The coupon code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the coupon code will only be applied against the first room in the booking.
4. Customers are limited to (2) redemptions of this promotion code and up to a maximum savings of $100 per booking. After those two bookings, this promo code will not be able to be used again, even if one or more of those bookings is cancelled.
5. The coupon code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see http://www.cheaptickets.com/p/info-other/legal.htm) and all bookings are subject to availability.
7. The coupon code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers
8. The coupon code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The coupon code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the coupon code discount. The coupon code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
9. The coupon code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of the US aged 18 and over.
10. Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding their pricing plans. Not all wireless service providers carry the necessary text message service to participate. Check your wireless devise for specific text messaging instructions and capabilities.
11. The coupon code may not be used by employees of Expedia Group companies or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners.
12. Improper use of the coupon code by you including but not limited to publication or selling of the coupon code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the coupon codes use, and may constitute fraud.
13. This Coupon may not be transferred or sold. Coupon codes obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
14. CheapTickets reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
15. This offer is from CheapTickets
16. Terms and conditions of this coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of CheapTickets. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington State, USA