People flock to the California’s southernmost city for sun, surf and sand and San Diego delivers all three in spades. But it’s also home to a thriving craft beer scene and numerous upmarket eateries. The beaches, the zoo and downtown’s Gaslamp District will always be tourist faves, but don’t miss freebies like driving the Silver Strand or snorkeling with leopard sharks in LaJolla. Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Excellent hotel with attention to details. Rooms are spacious and staff is wonderful. Love staying here!
Really beautiful hotel. I and others had problems with their electronic keys which needed repeated reprogramming. Overall, we had a wonderful stay.
Located in Downtown San Diego, this apartment building is within a 15-minute walk of Petco Park and San Diego City College. Balboa Park and San Diego Convention Center are also within 1 mi (2 km). Park and Market Trolley Station is 6 minutes by foot and 12th and Imperial Transit Center Station is 7 minutes.
The check in was great, but the room they gave us was filthy,?thabbathroom was all urinated, and stinky, they change us room imesdiately, but it was not the room status I booked
On our second day our room did not get clean, had to call the front desk for towels. After complaining to the staff about the room we were promised $80.00 adjustment or credit on our bill $30.00 of parking for one night and $50.00 for the room total of $80.00. Up on check out the the next day the ...
Staff moved my room to the tower where my conference was being held, at no request from me. Very thoughtful.
Nice location super clean. Staff was extremely friendly
We paid 3 times higher rates than we should have. This hotel was so out dated and quit gross. Not to mention we could here every fight at the bar below us even though we were on the pent house floor. We never did get a good nights rest. We will not ever stay here again. Price did not even remotely ...
We had a great stay at the Westin with our two children. The room was clean, beds comfortable, and the swimming pool was fantastic! The staff were all friendly, great customer service. There is $25 per day resort fee, which is annoying, however they make up for it by giving you a voucher for two ...
The room was nice but we had several issues. The carpet was loose and needed to be restretched, a tripping hazard on several of the bulging areas. The shower enclosure leaked badly and the bathroom floor flooded each time we used it. Had to use up all our towels to be able to access the toilet. The ...
We enjoyed our stay in San Diego! The location of the hotel is great! Everything is calm and comfortable if you don’t look too carefully or need anything. Upon closer inspection, not stellar. For example, there were also comfy towels and robes and nice shampoo, but there was spots of mold on the ...
Beautiful hotel, our stay was awesome. I loved the beautiful fireplace near the pool area. The Staff are very friendly and accommodating. I also loved the giant orchid plant that was gorgeous. Also, the hotel is conveniently located near restaurants that are within walking distance. The restaurant ...
Feel good People are nice Food was good I enjoyed this trip Thank you!
Loved the Catamaran! Rooms are older but very clean. The property was incredible. The foliage, the pool, the restaurants and location are unbeatable. I'd highly recommend and will definitely be coming again. We left so incredibly relaxed and happy. 😊
This resort was amazing and had so many amenities. The one thing we were not aware of was the $100 per day incidental fee. We stayed a week so that fee was $600, on top of the resort fee and parking fee (we already anticipated that). The incidental fee should really be stated in the booking process. ...
The breakfast buffet at the Red Marlin was terrible and super expensive.
Staff was very friendly, the food was excellent. Overall a very pleasant experience.
Located in Gaslamp Quarter, this aparthotel is within a 10-minute walk of Petco Park and San Diego Convention Center. Seaport Village and Balboa Park are also within 1 mi (2 km). Gaslamp Quarter Station is 6 minutes by foot and Convention Center Station is 6 minutes.
Property is clean , staff are courteous and helpful. The only problem I had was the coffee maker . I could not operate the first day that I did not have coffee that morning. Otherwise everything is fine. I will book again the next I visit San Diego.
Great facilities. Staff was friendly. I requested extra bed sheets and within 5 minutes we received them. Great service! Only Con is parking and incidental expenses☹️. There is a charge of $15 a night per vehicle and the hold on your credit card for incidentals is $50 a night. So, when you book 3 ...
Very nostalgic. Quiet and close to nightlife. Parking is valet only and costs $32 per night, only drawback.
Everything was wonderful except that my room was behind the laundry, and extremely noisy when the washing machines went into their spin cycle. If your room is near the laundry, ask for another one! Luckily the machines didn't run all night, but they did go into the evening.
This hotel was very disappointing. The rooms were very small, the plumbing didn't work properly (e.g., leaking tub faucet, clogging in tub), the pictures of the rooms were very deceiving on the internet- nothing like it actually was.
The only complain i have was cheap tickets and hotel need to either include their hotel services or put hasstags so them fees are seen. I had to pay extra that Apparently were in the hidden fees.this would be nice.
Hotel was nice and clean, staff was very friendly. Also this hotel was close to everything-Sea World, beaches, Zoos, stores, dining areas. Very convenient.
Loved the staff and location of the Hotel. Restaurant staff, not so much. The first server we had was excellent! The next two mesls we had at the Salt and Whiskey were not good at serving, or listening.
Very clean hotel. The breakfast was always great! Complimentary cocktails and snacks for 2 hours is a plus. Easy check in and check out. The only negative was the parking...$28/night
Restaurant food for breakfast, and overall the food was great & reasonably priced. Awesome window view from the main entrance. This hotel has a lot of potential. Needed Updated, but overall fairly decent. Good location.
We had a great time. I would highly recommend this hotel for convenients to the airport and comfort.
Located in Little Italy, this apartment building is within a 15-minute walk of Waterfront Park, Balboa Park, and Maritime Museum of San Diego. Port of San Diego and B Street Cruise Ship Terminal are also within 1 mi (2 km). County Center - Little Italy Station is 7 minutes by foot and America Plaza Trolley Station is 12 minutes.
I expect a certain quality from Holiday Inn Expresses. This one seemed like an updated Days Inn. The room was old, desk had dents, tile had cracks, shower had a little bit of mold, extra sheet blanket was torn, shower curtain rod was corroded, ceiling tiles were not fitted properly and some other ...
Staff was pleasant and accommodating. A great location that is surrounded by bars and restaurants in walking distance
We enjoyed everything about this hotel. The owner, management, and staff made us feel so welcome and at home. The met and exceeded every need we had. We will return on our next trip to San Diego.
Room smells heavy cleaning products. We found cockroaches in the bathroom and in the living area around trash can. For the price I paid for the night I was expecting a nice clean room and very disappointed.
There were several errors in the charges when I checked in. Thankfully only one went through, the rest were denied by my bank. The one that went through was a charge of $650, in addition to my room charge and deposit. Although they withdrew the charge, the amount stayed on my bank card for 5 days. ...
The price is amazing considering how large the rooms and how well maintained the propery is. Very open and airy. I would definitely stay here again.
Friendly, helpfull staff, clean property, clean rooms
Excellent customer service experience. The staff was knowledgeable and provided great ideas to enhance our trip.
We loved the location, room, the friendly staff, and the decor. We will return soon.
Great getaway for the weekend. Only issue was the room service number was always busy when I tried to place an order
Hotel deals: Offers valid at participating hotels only and are subject to availability. Minimum night stay may be required and varies by property. Rules, restrictions, and blackout dates may apply. See property pages for further details. Special offers are only available at participating hotels. Prices shown above include applicable discount. Hotel savings are based upon CheapTicket's everyday hotel rates, excluding taxes and other fees. Minimum stay may be required. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
Air pricing: Sample prices are quoted for one adult and include taxes and fees for round-trip travel on the promoted airline. Prices do not include baggage fees that may be charged by the applicable airline. Actual price may vary based on time/date of search, booking date, travel dates, origin, and destination. Sample prices above are updated daily; prices are found on www.CheapTickets.com and quoted in U.S. dollars. Advance booking requirements, minimum/maximum stay requirements, blackout dates, and other restrictions may apply and vary by booking date, travel dates, origin city, and destination. Portions of these flights may be operated by the airlines code-share partners. Fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates. Lower fares may be available to selected destinations. Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. Read the complete penalty rules for changes and cancellations applicable to the fare you're considering booking.
*Price based on the lowest price found within past 24 hours and based upon one night stay for two adults over the next thirty days. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
SUNSHINE Terms & Conditions
CheapTickets Coupon – Save 16% on Selected Hotels!
Coupon Code: SUNSHINE
Qualifying Bookings: This coupon code discount applies only to stand-alone select hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.cheaptickets.com that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below).
Coupon code value: 16% off.
Maximum Discount Value: The maximum savings discount is up to $100.
Redemption Period: 12:01am CST, April 6, 2020 to 11:59pm CST, June 30, 2020.
Travel Period: The travel dates must be between April 6, 2020 and December 31, 2020 (inclusive).
How to use your coupon code
• You must make your hotel booking online with Cheaptickets.com.
• Search for a hotel for your desired stay dates, within the travel period given above.
• During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link “Enter coupon code” where you can enter the coupon code.
• Enter the coupon code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
• This offer does not apply to multi-room bookings.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the coupon code may be applied to a pre-pay stand-alone select hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Cheaptickets.com. The coupon code can only be used for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
2. The promo code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: Amara, Amari Hotels and Resorts, Archer Hotels, AMResorts, Aston Resorts, Corinthia Hotels, Emaar Hotels, Fairmont, Fortune Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Furama, Hilton Worldwide, Hotel 81, HV Hotels, Hyatt, IHG, Independent, Kempinski Hotels and Resorts, La Quinta, Lowes, Mandarin, Mandarin Oriental Hotels Group, Mariana Bay Sands, Marriott, Meritus, Millennium, Movenpick Hotels and Resorts, Omni, Playa, RIU Hotels, Raffles Intl Hotels and Resorts, Rosewood Hotels, Sandals Resorts, Scandic Hotels Chain, Starwood, Swiss Quality Hotels, Swissotel, Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces, The Leela Palace, The Peninsula Group, Thon Hotels, Venetian Macau, and Vinncci. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
3. The coupon code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the coupon code will only be applied against the first room in the booking.
4. Customers are limited to (2) redemptions of this promotion code and up to a maximum savings of $100 per booking. After those two bookings, this promo code will not be able to be used again, even if one or more of those bookings is cancelled.
5. The coupon code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see http://www.cheaptickets.com/p/info-other/legal.htm) and all bookings are subject to availability.
7. The coupon code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers
8. The coupon code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The coupon code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the coupon code discount. The coupon code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
9. The coupon code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of the US aged 18 and over.
10. Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding their pricing plans. Not all wireless service providers carry the necessary text message service to participate. Check your wireless devise for specific text messaging instructions and capabilities.
11. The coupon code may not be used by employees of Expedia Group companies or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners.
12. Improper use of the coupon code by you including but not limited to publication or selling of the coupon code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the coupon codes use, and may constitute fraud.
13. This Coupon may not be transferred or sold. Coupon codes obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
14. CheapTickets reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
15. This offer is from CheapTickets
16. Terms and conditions of this coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of CheapTickets. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington State, USA