Sorry, springbreakers: The secret is out. As Fort Lauderdale sheds its hard-partying reputation, the oceanfront city about 30 miles north of Miami continues to attract a more grown-up crowd with its great restaurants, happening art scene and excellent new hotels. What hasn't changed are the gorgeous beaches and the charming canals that have earned this South Florida city the nickname the Venice of America. Be sure to take a water taxi or gondola ride through the waterways for a unique look at the city, and to "ooh" and "ahh" all the jumbo yachts docked there.
Nice would recommend front desk staff was very attentive and airport shuttle clean and comfortable
Situated near the airport, this hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from K1 Speed and 1.9 mi (3 km) from The Casino at Dania Beach. Dania Pointe and Young Israel of Hollywood Beach Synagogue are also within 2 mi (3 km). Fort Lauderdale Airport Station is 25 minutes by foot and Hollywood Sheridan Street Station is 27 minutes.
I liked that it had a kitchen. It is only 3 miles from the beach. Its surrounded by shopping centers and grocery store. Lots of food choices. Everything within walking distance. Bus stop out front if you use public transportation. You can request to have or not have housekeeping. Laundry facility ...
Wished the heads up of the strip club right next door...area not the best but ok.
Like? Is that even an option at this place. I disliked more than anything. Free WiFi - Where was the password? Vending machines for drinks - when you chose an option it pushed out a different drink. Never got towels. Cleaning lady was super nice, but we got towels one day out of the 4 days we were ...
Great stay friendly staff nice time for one night would recommend it
Situated in Deerfield Beach, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Planet Air Sports, Quiet Waters Park, and Deerfield Island Park. Deerfield Beach Arboretum is 3.1 mi (5 km) away.
The rooms were clean. They should have more food on breakfast time
I love the the receptionist. The stag was nice. The rooms were clean. It’s a quiet area.
The swimming pool is nicely kept and there is always a clean supply of towels available.
They did not have breakfast as advertised elevator was slow and didn’t work have the time
It's a great place to stay and a friendly place to stay I would definitely recommend this place to stay
Out dated property.....had to be evacuated from this hotel in the middle of the night...by fire marshall....had to beg for refund...after I WAS TOLD I'D be refunded for the TROUBLE...
The hotel stay was fine, until they had a power outage, then, you can tell that the staff had not been trained in emergency procedures, which is management's fault, and so after 2 hours many of us that could afford it had to leave in the middle of the night, with no help from the hotel staff, book ...
Roaches everywhere, bedsheets so dirty. Not worth of money. Not even for one night
Very dirty hotel smell bad carpet dirty ,walls dirty .pillow with make up hair on the restroom floor
Just needs a better breakfast but staff and employers are excellent
Upon arriving to my room their were three individuals smoking cannibus and play loud music late into the night I am livid I wasted $130 to be kept awake all night this is completely unacceptable
We loved the young lady who checked us in. She was super organized and very personable. The pool was in need of skimming. There was quite a lot of plant materials and leaves on the bottom. Overall great experience
Check in was easy, staff was nice, they were following all precautions in terms of Covid-19 so we felt safe. The room was clean and it was a great 1 night!
Situated in Pompano Beach, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Palm-Aire Country Club, Isle Casino and Racing, and Fort Lauderdale Stadium. Fort Lauderdale Beach and Funky Buddha Brewery are also within 6 mi (10 km). Fort Lauderdale Cypress Creek Station is 19 minutes by foot.
Situated near the airport, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Topeekeegee Yugnee Park and K1 Speed. IGFA Fishing Hall of Fame and Museum and Gallery of Amazing Things are also within 3 mi (5 km). Hollywood Sheridan Street Station is 6 minutes by foot.
Room had stuff on the floor and was not as nice as pictured
very like lhig;knlgvkgjnjn;hbfvreyrwtreky oudsdytrhtr
Mareesa is great 😊 Elio is amazing all the staff was super helpful and nice. Beds comfy amazing view great location Great pizza delivery Everything was FANTASTIC
It was close to shopping and restaurants Staff were nice Room was nice Pool full of leaves
Expensive valet parking, but overall a nice resort.
Very good breakfast. Smell of humidity in room and corridors
Nice hotel by the beach just should serve breakfast .
Pros: The staff was friendly. Check-in was quick. Parking was free. Cons: NO hot water. Our room had roaches. The rooms have very thin walls and we could hear EVERYTHING in the room next to us and in the hall ways! Would not recommend and would never stay again.
Staff was very friendly, and wanted to go the extra mile to make sure the clients where ok. And comfy
The parking is great, check in is always nice and smooth. The only negative thing in my opinion are the bathrooms. There is poor water pressure .
It was nice friendly staff nice area really liked my trip there
Rooms are spacious and decently appointed. Maintenance is lacking in the plumbing meaning the vanity faucet had little water pressure due to possible mineral deposits in the aerator screen same with the toilet which we had to fill the tank getting water from the kitchen sink into a waste basket and ...
There were ants in my bed and I was bitten up really badly around my collar. The ants 🐜 were all over the night stand when I woke up and reached for the phone to call the front desk
It was close to the Sawgrass Mall. The room was small and the beds were small. They advertise that the room can sleep 5. Maybe with someone on the floor.
Was not too close Hotel manager was very nice Breakfast was good and employee very helpful
I loved the bathroom in my hotel room it was very sleek and modern.... it was cozy and I was NOT expecting it to be as cute As it was & that at home feeling I got while being there .
The room was spacious and clean! The staff was courteous from the front desk to housekeeping! The lady in the breakfast room was nice enough to allow people a few more minutes, even though they were late.
Due to the incoming hurricaine we still have not received our 3 day credit having to move out early to find another place.
It’s valet only and valet lost my keys. I don’t like to be forced to use valet when I have to go back and forth to the car and ask for keys every time.
Staff was amazing! Hotel was right on the beach. Free towels, umbrella and chairs to use. Coffee and water available all day. We really enjoyed our stay. Would go back again!
The room had a king size bed which was good, until you get in it. The bed was so hard and everytime you moved the headboard would squeak. A day into my stay i noticed that the bathroom window that was in the walkway was crooked. I went inside to inspect it and found there was not latch or lock on ...
The hotel room we got was very spacious, clean, and comfortable. We were taking a cruise the next day so it was in a very convenient location . . . close to Port Everglades.
Project housing. Dirty, shady location. Room was tiny and filthy. Didn’t want to touch anything. Flipped mattress over and slept with clothes on.
Situated in Pembroke Pines, this hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from FBI South Florida Headquarters and 3 mi (4.8 km) from C.B. Smith Park. Shops at Pembroke Gardens and Monster Mini Golf are also within 1 mi (2 km).
The lady at the front desk was rude had no manners. It seemed like she was doing us a favor by letting us stay
All travel is subject to frequently changing governmental restrictions--please check federal, state and local advisories before scheduling trips.
Hotels: Offers valid at participating hotels only. Minimum night stay may be required and rules, restrictions, and blackout dates may apply. Please check individual property for details. Hotel prices displayed are per room per stay based on the cheapest double room available on the specific dates shown. Prices are updated regularly and are accurate when published. Applicable discount, if any, will be applied to the price of selected hotels, excluding taxes and other fees. Hotel savings are based upon CheapTickets’ everyday hotel rates, excluding taxes and other fees for the date(s) searched. Additional terms may apply.
Vacation Rental: Offers valid at participating vacation rental properties only. Minimum night stay may be required and rules, restrictions, and blackout dates may apply. Please check individual property for details. Property prices displayed are per night for stays on the specific dates shown and do not include taxes, fees, or damage deposit details. Prices and availability may change depending on number of people. Prices are updated regularly and are accurate when published. Applicable discount, if any, will be applied to the price of selected properties, excluding taxes and other fees. Additional terms may apply.
Air Pricing: Sample air prices are quoted for one adult for round-trip travel on the promoted airline from the specified airports, inclusive of all taxes. Prices do not include baggage fees that may be charged by the applicable airline. Actual price may vary based on time/date of search, booking date, travel dates, origin, and destination, and blackout periods may apply. Please check airline for details. Lower fares may be available to selected destinations. Prices, quoted in U.S. dollars, are updated regularly and are accurate when published. Portions of these flights may be operated by the airlines code-share partners. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates. Fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. Read the complete penalty rules for changes and cancellations applicable to the fare you're considering booking.
Package: Package prices quoted are per person per stay based on the cheapest return flights and two people sharing the cheapest double room at participating hotels, inclusive of all taxes, on the specific dates shown, and blackout periods may apply. Please check individual property and airline for details Package prices do not include resort fees or other fees charged directly by the included hotel. Package prices do not include baggage fees or other fees charged directly by the airline for the included flight. Prices are updated regularly and are accurate when published. Savings based on the price of the hotel + flight booked together, as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings are not available on all packages. Package offers are subject to all applicable terms and conditions for hotel and air. Additional terms may apply.
Car: Sample rates displayed are for the travel period represented. Rates may vary by date, pick-up/drop-off location, and availability. Prices are updated regularly and are accurate when published. Applicable discount, if any, will be applied to the price of selected car, excluding taxes and other fees. Car charges are billed at time of rental, unless otherwise indicated. Certain conditional charges may apply to your rental; these charges are not included in price shown. Charges for optional services are not included. Offers vary by vendor, are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Rules, restrictions, and blackout dates may apply. See vendor pages for further details.
Activity: Prices displayed are for activities on the specific dates shown, and include promotional discounts referred to. Blackout periods may apply. Please check individual activity for details. Discounts are applied to the standard price of selected activities excluding applicable taxes and fees. Activities prices displayed are per person based on the cheapest offer available, inclusive of all taxes and service fees. Prices are updated regularly and are accurate when published. Blackout periods may apply. Offers are subject to limited availability and may be discounted without notice. Please check individual activity for details and to confirm prices, availability, and applicable terms and conditions.
GOODVIBES Terms & Conditions
CheapTickets Coupon – Save 16% on Selected Hotels!
Coupon Code: GOODVIBES
Qualifying Bookings: This coupon code discount applies only to stand-alone select hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.cheaptickets.com that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below).
Coupon code value: 16% off.
Maximum Discount Value: The maximum savings discount is up to $100.
Redemption Period: 12:01am CST, February 1, 2021 to 11:59pm CST, May 2, 2021.
Travel Period: The travel dates must be between February 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021 (inclusive).
How to use your coupon code
• You must make your hotel booking online with CheapTickets.com.
• Search for a hotel for your desired stay dates, within the travel period given above.
• During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link “Enter coupon code” where you can enter the coupon code.
• Enter the coupon code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
• This offer does not apply to multi-room bookings.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the coupon code may be applied to a pre-pay stand-alone select hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.CheapTickets.com. The coupon code can only be used for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
2. The promo code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: Amara, Amari Hotels and Resorts, Archer Hotels, AMResorts, Aston Resorts, Corinthia Hotels, Emaar Hotels, Fairmont, Fortune Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Furama, Hilton Worldwide, Hotel 81, HV Hotels, Hyatt, IHG, Independent, Kempinski Hotels and Resorts, La Quinta, Lowes, Mandarin, Mandarin Oriental Hotels Group, Mariana Bay Sands, Marriott, Meritus, Millennium, Movenpick Hotels and Resorts, Omni, Playa, RIU Hotels, Raffles Intl Hotels and Resorts, Rosewood Hotels, Sandals Resorts, Scandic Hotels Chain, Starwood, Swiss Quality Hotels, Swissotel, Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces, The Leela Palace, The Peninsula Group, Thon Hotels, Venetian Macau, and Vinncci. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
3. The coupon code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the coupon code will only be applied against the first room in the booking.
4. Customers are limited to (2) redemptions of this promotion code and up to a maximum savings of $100 per booking. After those two bookings, this promo code will not be able to be used again, even if one or more of those bookings is cancelled.
5. The coupon code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see http://www.cheaptickets.com/p/info-other/legal.htm) and all bookings are subject to availability.
7. The coupon code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers
8. The coupon code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The coupon code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the coupon code discount. The coupon code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
9. The coupon code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of the US aged 18 and over.
10. Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding their pricing plans. Not all wireless service providers carry the necessary text message service to participate. Check your wireless devise for specific text messaging instructions and capabilities.
11. The coupon code may not be used by employees of Expedia Group companies or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners.
12. Improper use of the coupon code by you including but not limited to publication or selling of the coupon code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the coupon codes use, and may constitute fraud.
13. This coupon may not be transferred or sold. Coupon codes obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
14. CheapTickets reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
15. This offer is from CheapTickets
16. Terms and conditions of this coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of CheapTickets. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington State, USA