- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Rote Fabrik
- 12 min walk
- 16 min walk
- Tonhalle Zurich
- 4 min drive
- Zug (ZLM-Zug Train Station)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Youth Hostel Zurich is located in Zürich's Wollishofen neighborhood. Kunsthaus Zurich and Swiss National Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bahnhofstrasse and Shopping Center Glatt. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Letzigrund Stadium or Hallenstadion. Our guests appreciate the hostel's location for the nightlife.
- Rote Fabrik - 12 min walk
- Sihlcity - 16 min walk
- Tonhalle Zurich - 4 min drive
- Paradeplatz - 5 min drive
- Zürich Opera House - 6 min drive
- Zurich (ZLP-Zurich HB Rail Station) - 6 min drive
- Morgental Tram Stop - 7 min walk
- Zurich (ZRH) - 22 min drive
About this property
Youth Hostel Zurich
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CHF 7.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Youth Zurich
- Jugendherberge Zurich Hotel
- Youth Hostel Zurich Zürich
- Youth Hostel Zurich Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Youth Hostel Zurich Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Zürich
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: CHF 7.00 per day
- Limited parking spaces
Food and drink
- Free buffet breakfast available daily 6 AM–9:30 AM
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
Things to do
- Billiards/pool table
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Gift shop/newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Picnic area
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Was a nice place to stay just for 2 nights. Definitely a comeback