- Old Faithful
- 5 min walk
- Old Faithful Visitor Education Center
- 8 min walk
- Mallard Lake
- 12 min walk
- West Yellowstone, MT (WYS-Yellowstone)
- 57 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Yellowstone National Park
Old Faithful Lodge & Cabins is located in Yellowstone National Park. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Old Faithful and Grand Prismatic Spring.
- Old Faithful - 5 min walk
- Old Faithful Visitor Education Center - 8 min walk
- Castle Geyser - 9 min walk
- Mallard Lake - 12 min walk
- Observation Point - 19 min walk
- Jackson Hole, WY (JAC) - 122 min drive
About this property
Old Faithful Lodge & Cabins
Renovations and closures
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
Property is also known as
- Old Faithful Lodge Cabins Yellowstone National Park
- Old Faithful Lodge Cabins
- Old Faithful Lodge & Cabins Hotel
- Old Faithful Lodge & Cabins Yellowstone National Park
- Old Faithful Lodge & Cabins Hotel Yellowstone National Park