- Liked: Staff & service
- Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center
- 7 min walk
- Yellowstone Park West Entrance
- 11 min walk
- West Yellowstone, MT (WYS-Yellowstone)
- 6 min drive
- Madison Campground
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
In the business district, Dude & Roundup is in a walkable area with good shopping. Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Yellowstone Park West Entrance and Gallatin National Forest.
- Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center - 7 min walk
- Yellowstone Park West Entrance - 11 min walk
- Madison Campground - 22 min drive
- Big Springs - 38 min drive
- Midway Geyser Basin - 39 min drive
- West Yellowstone, MT (WYS-Yellowstone) - 6 min drive
About this property
Dude & Roundup
Renovations and closures
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Dude Roundup
- Dude Roundup Motel
- Dude Roundup Motel West Yellowstone
- Dude Roundup West Yellowstone
- Dude & Roundup Motel
- Dude & Roundup West Yellowstone
- Dude & Roundup Motel West Yellowstone
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Designated smoking areas
- Fireplace in lobby
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower/tub combination
- Access via exterior corridors
Nearby things to do
- Cross-country skiing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Mountain biking
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort