Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Washington hotel in Capitol Hill, walk to United States Capitol
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill is centrally located in Washington, a 3-minute walk from National Japanese American Memorial and 5 minutes by foot from National Postal Museum.
This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from United States Capitol and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Union Station Shopping Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 838 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a health club and an indoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has facilities measuring 38000 square feet (3530 square meters), including a conference center.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 38000 square feet (3530 square meters) include a conference center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station.
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Water dispenser
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Grocery/convenience store
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1976
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 3530
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 38000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shared microwave
- Conference center
- Banquet hall
- Total number of rooms - 838
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Down comforter
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Number of bathrooms -
- iPod docking station
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 62.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Washington DC
- Hyatt Regency Washington DC
- Hyatt Washington DC
- Regency Hyatt
- Regency Hyatt Washington DC
- Regency Washington DC
- Washington DC Hyatt
- Washington DC Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Regency Washington DC Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Washington Capitol Hill Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Washington Capitol Hill
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Parking height restrictions apply.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.