- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- George Washington University
- 4 min walk
- White House
- 12 min walk
- Kennedy Center
- 19 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Near a metro station, Hotel Lombardy is in Washington's Foggy Bottom neighborhood, an area with great airport proximity. Kennedy Center and National Museum of American History are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and L'Enfant Plaza. Check out an event or a game at Capital One Arena, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Foggy Bottom Station is 5 minutes by foot and Farragut West Station is 7 minutes.
- George Washington University - 4 min walk
- White House - 12 min walk
- Kennedy Center - 19 min walk
- Lincoln Memorial - 19 min walk
- Washington Monument - 2 min drive
- Foggy Bottom Station - 5 min walk
- Alexandria Station - 12 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 17 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 16 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51.92 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Lombardy
- Hotel Lombardy Washington
- Hotel Lombardy Hotel
- Lombardy Hotel
- Lombardy Washington
- Lombardy Hotel Washington Dc
- Lombardy Washington Dc
- Hotel Lombardy Washington
- Hotel Lombardy Hotel Washington
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The location is absolutely amazing. First impression when we walked in is that we were blown away and loved it. Definitely has a WOW factor. Beautiful place for a movie, wedding photos, headshots, or family photos. It was built in 1929 and the decor is fabulous. It just definitely feels and smells like you are in a building that was built in 1929. It is clean. It is small. I would consider staying here again because of the location and cleanliness. However, the old smell got me.