comfortable - large rooms huge bed, good air con and all modern ensuite . staff are really friendly and helpful .
- Porta Nuova
- 11 min walk
- 18 min walk
- Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi
- 19 min walk
- Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Porta Nuova - 11 min walk
- Castelvecchio - 18 min walk
- Castelvecchio Museum - 18 min walk
- Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi - 19 min walk
- Veronafiere - 3 min drive
- Verona Porta Nuova Station - 5 min walk
- Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo) - 13 min drive
About this property
Sole Hotel Verona
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has self parking and a 24-hour front desk. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, free newspapers and tour/ticket assistance are onsite. All 24 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Room service, premium bedding, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sole Hotel Verona
- Sole Verona
- Sole Hotel Verona Hotel
- Sole Hotel Verona Verona
- Sole Hotel Verona Hotel Verona
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: EUR 10.00 per day
- Off-street parking
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–10 AM: EUR 10.00 per person
- 1 bar
- Room service available
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Laptop-compatible safe
Comfort and courtesy
Nice, convenient hotel at the train station. On platform 1 facing the tracks go right along the platform until you see a small sign that says Hotel Sole. Follow the walkway about 1 minute and you will be at the hotel. Despite its proximity to the station, the room was very quiet. The hotel staff were friendly and welcoming. For our triple room we had 2 adjoining rooms. Room had all the usual amenities plus a mini fridge and safe. The hotel is about a 20 minute walk from the amphitheater, but it is a straight, flat, easy walk. Lots of restaurants there too, not too many around the hotel, but several inside the station. Check out was at 10:00 am, but our train didn’t depart until 11:30 that night and they let us store our luggage there all day. They even let us hang out in the lobby the last couple of hours and use their WiFi. Good continental breakfast with plenty of options. Would not hesitate to recommend.