Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Venice hotel by St Mark's Square
Popular property highlights
With a stay at Antico Panada in Venice (San Marco), you'll be minutes from St. Mark's Basilica and Rialto Bridge.
This romantic hotel is within close proximity of St Mark's Campanile and Procuratie Vecchie.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned guestrooms. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Antico Panada's guests enjoy complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas. Room service for breakfast (surcharge) and drinks is available from early morning to late night. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide information on local attractions as well as making restaurant reservations and booking tours. This hotel is smoke-free.
- Smoke-free property
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- Partially open bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Nearby Things to Do
The Lido, a slender, 11-kilometre-long island facing the Adriatic Sea lies a 15-minute water-bus ride east of historical Venice's centre. In summer it becomes the city's playground, when beaches and water sports draw visitors and Venetians alike. Year-round, visitors rent bicycles to explore the island, take horseback rides, and play golf, tennis, and volleyball. Deep-sea fishing is available in the Adriatic Sea.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Antico Panada
- Antico Panada Hotel
- Antico Panada Hotel Venice
- Antico Panada Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.