Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel near Jantzen Beach Center
With a stay at Hilton Vancouver Washington, you'll be centrally located in Vancouver, within a 5-minute drive of Portland International Raceway and Jantzen Beach Center.
This hotel is 3.1 mi (5 km) from Portland Meadows Racetrack and 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 226 air-conditioned guestrooms. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and shopping on site.
Enjoy American cuisine at Gray's at the Park, a restaurant which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Vancouver Washington
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Vancouver Washington provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station.
Hilton Vancouver Washington is a smoke-free property.
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 2005
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Spa tub
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 226
- Number of floors - 7
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 6.95 ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 6.95 )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Number of bathrooms -
- Premium bedding
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Gray's at the Park - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Esther's Coffee Bar - This coffee shop specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay
- 2 per room (up to 75 lbs)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 6.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 6.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Hilton Hotel Vancouver Washington
- Hilton Vancouver Washington
- Vancouver Washington Hilton
- Hilton Vancouver Washington Hotel Vancouver
- Vancouver Hilton
- Hilton Vancouver Washington Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.