Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel with free area shuttle and restaurant
When you stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver in Vancouver, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Grotto and Portland International Raceway.
This hotel is 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from Portland Meadows Racetrack and 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Vancouver Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 98 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite with American cuisine at Press Northwest, a café which features a bar. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Vancouver? This hotel has facilities measuring 2400 square feet (223 square meters), including conference space. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is complimentary (available on request).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measuring 2400 square feet (223 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) and an area shuttle are complimentary for guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2014.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1997
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 223
- Free area shuttle
- Free airport transportation - drop-off
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 2400
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free toiletries
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Number of bathrooms -
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Press Northwest - This café specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 75 lbs)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
Minimum guest age is 18
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 9.95 for adults and USD 5.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Phoenix Inn Suites Hotel Vancouver
- Phoenix Inn Suites Vancouver
- Phoenix Hotel Vancouver
- Phoenix Inn - Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Vancouver
- DoubleTree Hilton Vancouver
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.