Get an overview of this hotelDowntown convention hotel with outdoor pool
With a stay at Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront, you'll be centrally located in St. Petersburg, steps from Progress Energy Park and minutes from Mahaffey Theater.
This hotel is within close proximity of Pioneer Park and The Dali Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 333 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in St. Petersburg? This hotel has 33000 square feet (3066 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront
A fitness center on the first floor has cardio equipment, free weights, a bench system, locker rooms, and large windows overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.
An outdoor pool at this St Petersburg, FL, hotel is suitable for lap swimming. It has a large sundeck with lounge chairs, shaded tables, and a fire pit.
An executive business services center is available for copying, faxing, and printing, and has a computer workstation with high-speed Internet access.
- Poolside bar
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 12
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 333
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Year Built 1971
- Conference space size (feet) - 33000
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 15
- Conference space size (meters) - 3066
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- MP3 docking station
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Tangerine - Located off the main lobby, Tangerine has glass walls with views of the swimming pool area. It serves sandwiches, soups, salads, classic American entrees with Spanish and Jamaican influences, and vegetarian selections. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Starbucks - Set in a corner of the lobby. Offering a variety of beverages and light fare.
Brandi's Lobby Bar - This sophisticated lobby bar serves cocktails, wine, frozen drinks, and domestic- and imported beers. An appetizer menu is available. Open from mid-afternoon until midnight.
Nearby Things to Do
Fishing supplies and pelican food are available at the Bait House on the Pier, one mile from the hotel. In addition, bicycles, in-line skates, wave runners, paddleboats, and sailboat rentals can be rented there.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near Hilton St Petersburg; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Bayfront Hilton St. Petersburg
- Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront Hotel
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Hilton Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton Bayfront St. Petersburg
- Hilton St. Petersburg
- Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront
- St. Petersburg Bayfront Hilton
- St. Petersburg Hilton
- St. Petersburg Hilton Bayfront
- Hilton Saint Petersburg
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton
We should mention
Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.