Translation is not available.
CheapTickets Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown convention hotel with outdoor pool
Popular property highlights
With a stay at Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront, you'll be centrally located in St. Petersburg, steps from Al Lang Stadium and minutes from Mahaffey Theater.
This hotel is within close proximity of Demens Landing Park and University of South Florida-St. Petersburg.
Make yourself at home in one of the 333 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in St. Petersburg? This hotel has 33000 square feet (3066 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront
A fitness center on the first floor has cardio equipment, free weights, a bench system, locker rooms, and large windows overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.
An outdoor pool at this St Petersburg, FL, hotel is suitable for lap swimming. It has a large sundeck with lounge chairs, shaded tables, and a fire pit.
An executive business services center is available for copying, faxing, and printing, and has a computer workstation with high-speed Internet access.
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 12
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1971
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 3066
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 33000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 333
- Television in common areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 15
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Tangerine - Located off the main lobby, Tangerine has glass walls with views of the swimming pool area. It serves sandwiches, soups, salads, classic American entrees with Spanish and Jamaican influences, and vegetarian selections. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Starbucks - Set in a corner of the lobby. Offering a variety of beverages and light fare.
Brandi's Lobby Bar - This sophisticated lobby bar serves cocktails, wine, frozen drinks, and domestic- and imported beers. An appetizer menu is available. Open from mid-afternoon until midnight.
Nearby Things to Do
Bicycles are available for rent in front of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near Hilton St Petersburg; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 3:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100
- Bayfront Hilton St. Petersburg
- Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront Hotel
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Hilton Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton Bayfront St. Petersburg
- Hilton St. Petersburg
- Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront
- St. Petersburg Bayfront Hilton
- St. Petersburg Hilton
- St. Petersburg Hilton Bayfront
- Hilton Saint Petersburg
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton
We should mention
Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.