Get an overview of this hotelLuxury St. Louis hotel in Central West End, walk to Forest Park
With a stay at The Chase Park Plaza Royal Sonesta St. Louis, you'll be centrally located in St. Louis, steps from Forest Park and 14 minutes by foot from Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis.
This 4.5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from St. Louis Children's Hospital and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Barnes Jewish Hospital.
Make yourself at home in one of the 338 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in St. Louis? This hotel has facilities measuring 65000 square feet (6039 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Chase Park Plaza Royal Sonesta St. Louis
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
The Chase Park Plaza Royal Sonesta St. Louis features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 65000 square feet (6039 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Chase Park Plaza Royal Sonesta St. Louis is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Health club
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 6039
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 65000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Total number of rooms - 338
- Number of floors - 11
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( USD 7.99 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 7.99 per stay )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room massage available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Chase Park Plaza Royal Sonesta St. Louis has 3 restaurants on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 45.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 7.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 7.99 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 45.0 per night
- Chase Park
- Chase Park Plaza Royal Sonesta St. Louis Hotel
- Chase Park Plaza Hotel
- Chase Park Plaza Hotel St. Louis
- Chase Park Plaza St. Louis
- Chase Plaza
- Park Chase
- Park Chase Plaza
- Plaza Chase
- Chase Park Plaza Royal Sonesta Hotel
- Chase Park Plaza Royal Sonesta St. Louis
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.