- Pah Tempe Hot Springs
- 9 min drive
- Sand Hollow State Park
- 11 min drive
- Sand Hollow Golf Course
- 12 min drive
- St. George, UT (SGU)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Pah Tempe Hot Springs - 9 min drive
- Coral Canyon Golf Course - 10 min drive
- Sand Hollow State Park - 11 min drive
- Sand Hollow Golf Course - 12 min drive
- St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site at Johnson Farm - 17 min drive
- St. George, UT (SGU) - 26 min drive
- Serves breakfast.
About this property
Days Inn by Wyndham Hurricane/Zion National Park Area
Along with an indoor pool, this hotel has a spa tub and a business center. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include laundry facilities, a computer station, and RV/bus/truck parking. All 42 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free local calls, and hair dryers.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Days Inn Hurricane Zion National Park Area
- Days Inn Zion
- Days Inn Zion National Park
- Days Inn Zion National Park Hotel
- Days Inn Zion National Park Hotel Hurricane Area
- Days Inn Hurricane/Zion National Park Area Hotel Hurricane
- Days Inn Hurricane/Zion National Park Area Hotel
- Days Inn Hurricane/Zion National Park Area Hurricane
- Days Inn Hurricane/Zion National Park Area
- Days Inn Wyndham Hurricane/Zion National Park Area Hotel
- Days Inn Wyndham Hurricane/Zion National Park Area Hurricane
- Days Inn Wyndham Hurricane/Zion National Park Area
- Days Inn By Wyndham Hurricane/Zion National Park Area Utah
- Hurricane Days Inn
- Days Inn - Hurricane Hotel Hurricane
- Days Inn by Wyndham Hurricane/Zion National Park Area Hotel
- Days Inn by Wyndham Hurricane/Zion National Park Area Hurricane
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available daily 6:30 AM–9:30 AM
Things to do
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Laundry service
- Business Center
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
Nice location on the highway and very close to Zion. Good places nearby to eat. Rooms were neat and clean.