Get an overview of this hotel Guesthouse in Skagafjörour with restaurant and bar/lounge
When you stay at Bakkaflöt Guesthouse in Skagafjörour, you'll be 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Skagafjordur Folk Museum.
This guesthouse is within the region of Blonduos Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.
This smoke-free guesthouse features kayaking on site and rafting on site.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the guesthouse's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Guest House Amenities
Guest House Amenities
The guesthouse offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Skagafjörour guesthouse also offers dry cleaning/laundry services and room service (during limited hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Bakkaflöt Guesthouse is a smoke-free property.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting on site
- Kayaking on site
Guest House Policies
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests must contact this property in advance to book kayaking and/or river rafting tours. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.62 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
Guest house Name
- Bakkaflöt Guesthouse Varmahlid
- Bakkaflöt Varmahlid
- Bakkaflöt Guesthouse Skagafjörour
- Bakkaflöt Skagafjörour
- Guesthouse Bakkaflöt Guesthouse Skagafjörour
- Skagafjörour Bakkaflöt Guesthouse Guesthouse
- Guesthouse Bakkaflöt Guesthouse
- Bakkaflot Skagafjorour