- The Heritage House
- 3 min drive
- Dexter Welcome Center Depot and Museum
- 4 min drive
- Keller Veteran Memorial
- 5 min drive
- Sikeston, MO (SIK-Sikeston Memorial Municipal)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Dexter, Dexter Inn is in a rural location. Local landmarks include The Heritage House and Dexter Welcome Center Depot and Museum.
- The Heritage House - 3 min drive
- Dexter Welcome Center Depot and Museum - 4 min drive
- Keller Veteran Memorial - 5 min drive
- Stoddard County Civil War Memorial Cemetery - 7 min drive
- Lake Wappapello - 43 min drive
- Cape Girardeau, MO (CGI-Cape Girardeau Municipal) - 51 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 15.00 per pet, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Super 8 Dexter MO
- Super 8 Motel Dexter MO
- Dexter Inn
- Dexter Inn Hotel
- Dexter Inn Dexter
- Dexter Inn Hotel Dexter
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Wish I could be more positive, but ...
On the plus side, the sheets were clean and the staff were pleasant and responsive. But the Dexter Inn needs a complete overhaul. The furnishings are battered, the rooms smell musty, the whole place feels neglected and sad. We were in town for a family funeral; otherwise we'd have opted for a newer hotel in Sikeston.