Comfy and very good service. Nice breakfast and full facility.
- Wat Badindecha
- 23 min drive
- Kabin Buri Health Garden
- 24 min drive
- Kabin Buri Sport Club
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Wat Badindecha - 23 min drive
- Kabin Buri Health Garden - 24 min drive
- Kabin Buri Sport Club - 30 min drive
- Chao Phraya Abhaibhubejhr Hospital - 35 min drive
- Wat U Thong - 39 min drive
- Kabin Buri Kabin Kao Station - 23 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 99 min drive
About this property
Kantary 304 Hotel
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center are available at this aparthotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a spa tub, and a sauna are onsite. Each apartment boasts a deep soaking tub and offers WiFi and a kitchenette. Guests will appreciate conveniences like a sitting area and a refrigerator, while an LCD TV with cable channels and a DVD player provide a bit of entertainment.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 933.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 300 for adults and THB 177 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 150 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: THB 150.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 3500 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 933.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kantary 304 Hotel Si Maha Phot
- Kantary 304 Hotel
- Kantary 304 Si Maha Phot
- Kantary 304
- Kantary 304 Hotel Aparthotel
- Kantary 304 Hotel Si Maha Phot
- Kantary 304 Hotel Aparthotel Si Maha Phot
- Outdoor pool
- Sun loungers
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge) 24-hours a day on request
- Train station pick-up service (surcharge)
- Free crib/infant bed
- Children's pool
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6 AM–9:30 AM: THB 300 for adults and THB 177 for children
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- Pillow menu
- Rollaway/extra beds: THB 933.00 per night
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Sitting area
- LCD TV with cable service
- DVD player
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- 2 meeting rooms
- Business center
- Computer station
- Air conditioning
- No pets or service animals
- Wheelchair accessible
- Accessible bathroom
- Designated smoking areas
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free newspapers (lobby)
- Wedding services
- Free bottled water
- In the shopping district
Things to do
- Fitness center
- 231 rooms
- 7 floors
- 5 buildings
- Built in 2015
Nearby things to do
I stayed in this hotel because it is close to a friend I was visiting. It is mainly aimed at the business market but it is very comfortable for the solo traveler. The rooms are spacious and clean and bed is very comfortable. The hotel is focused on longer term stays - there is a reasonable kitchenette. The fridge had none of the usual overpriced drinks (which I never use anyway) - there is a Big C supermarket within walking distance. The staff are very helpful.
Pros: Clean, spacious, modern rooms.
Cons: I can't think of anything.
Location: Not much from a tourist perspective. Mainly business travellers