- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Shrewsbury Abbey
- 8 min walk
- St. Mary's Church
- 18 min walk
- Shrewsbury Castle
- 10 min drive
- Wolverhampton (XVW-Wolverhampton Train Station)
- 45 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Shrewsbury, Anton Guest House Bed and Breakfast is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ironbridge Gorge and Hawkstone Park Follies, while Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery and Wem Town Hall are cultural highlights. Lord Hill's Column and Battlefield Falconry Centre are also worth visiting.
- Shrewsbury Abbey - 8 min walk
- Henry Tudor House - 15 min walk
- Old Market Hall - 18 min walk
- St. Mary's Church - 18 min walk
- Shrewsbury Castle - 10 min drive
- Shrewsbury Station - 17 min walk
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 92 min drive
About this property
Anton Guest House Bed and Breakfast
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 5 are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Anton Guest House Bed & Breakfast Shrewsbury
- Anton Guest House Bed & Breakfast
- Anton Guest House Shrewsbury
- Anton Guest House
- Anton And Breakfast Shrewsbury
- Anton Guest House Bed and Breakfast Shrewsbury
- Anton Guest House Bed and Breakfast Bed & breakfast
- Anton Guest House Bed and Breakfast Bed & breakfast Shrewsbury
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It is a great venue in walking distance to Shrewsbury Abbey and other the centre of the town..