- Bukchon Hanok Village
- 4 min walk
- 12 min walk
- Gyeongbok Palace
- 13 min walk
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.)
- 56 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Seoul's Jongno neighborhood, 88st GUESTHOUSE Jongno is in the city center and on the boardwalk. Dongdaemun History and Culture Park and Bukchon Hanok Village are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Namdaemun Market and Garosu-gil. Lotte World and COEX Aquarium are not to be missed.
- Bukchon Hanok Village - 4 min walk
- Gwanghwamun - 12 min walk
- Gyeongbok Palace - 13 min walk
- Seoul City Hall - 3 min drive
- Myeongdong Street - 3 min drive
- Anguk Station - 12 min walk
- Haengsin Station - 16 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 56 min drive
- 88st Cafe – Garden-view coffee shop. Open daily. Reservations required.
About this property
88st GUESTHOUSE Jongno
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 9 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for KRW 15000.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: KRW 15000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- 88st GUESTHOUSE Jongno House
- 88st GUESTHOUSE House
- 88st GUESTHOUSE Jongno
- 88st GUESTHOUSE
- 88st Jongno
- 88st GUESTHOUSE Jongno Seoul
- 88st GUESTHOUSE Jongno Guesthouse
- 88st GUESTHOUSE Jongno Guesthouse Seoul