Nice,quiet, clean accommodations. Also, lovely breakfast.
- Alameda Park
- 7 min walk
- Plaza Roja
- 9 min walk
- Galicia Plaza
- 13 min walk
- La Coruna (LCG)
- 49 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Alameda Park - 7 min walk
- Plaza Roja - 9 min walk
- Galicia Plaza - 13 min walk
- Galicia Parliament - 16 min walk
- Santiago University Clinical Hospital - 17 min walk
- Santiago de Compostela Station - 18 min walk
- La Coruna (LCG) - 49 min drive
About this property
Hospedería Vía Lucis
Along with coffee/tea in a common area, this pension has a meeting room and laundry facilities. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance and a garden. All 50 rooms offer free WiFi, showers, and desks.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hospedería Vía Lucis
- Hospedería Vía Lucis Motel
- Hospedería Vía Lucis Motel Santiago De Compostela
- Hospedería Vía Lucis Santiago De Compostela
- Hospedería Vía Lucis Pension
- Hospedería Vía Lucis Santiago de Compostela
- Hospedería Vía Lucis Pension Santiago de Compostela
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Limited parking spaces
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 8:30 AM–10:00 AM: EUR 6 per person
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- Laundry facilities
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- 1 meeting room
Great and cheap accomodation.
Only 10 minute walk to the Cathedral square. Pleasant walking thru park with great views of the city when walking. The accommodation is like an old nunnery. Room was basic with double and single bed. Own en-suite, with good shower pressure and clean. It was ideal after Camino walk from SJDP. You can also get a great breakfast for 5€ and worth it. We ended up staying another night. It’s not an Albergue but ideal price and service.