Get an overview of this hotel4-star San Francisco hotel in Downtown San Francisco, walk to Westfield San Francisco Centre
With a stay at San Francisco Marriott Marquis, you'll be centrally located in San Francisco, within a 5-minute walk of Westfield San Francisco Centre and Powell and Market Cable Car Turnaround.
This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Moscone Convention Center and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1500 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. Additional features at this hotel include concierge services, wedding services, and a ballroom.
Satisfy your appetite with Californian cuisine at B55 Craft House and Kitch, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in San Francisco? This hotel has facilities measuring 128245 square feet (11914 square meters), including conference space.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
San Francisco Marriott Marquis
Renovations & Closures
San Francisco Marriott Marquis features a full-service spa and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli and a grocery/convenience store. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 128245 square feet (11914 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station.
San Francisco Marriott Marquis is a smoke-free property.
- Bar/lounge 1
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Year Built 1989
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 11914
- Number of meeting rooms - 65
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 128245
- Snack bar/deli
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 1500
- Number of floors - 39
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Number of bathrooms -
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 10 AM and on weekends between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
B55 Craft House and Kitch - This restaurant specializes in Californian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The View Lounge - This cocktail bar specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
Mission Street Pantry - Onsite restaurant. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. The spa is equipped with a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
Parcel deliveries will be accepted at a surcharge only for guests in house or checking in on the day of receipt. Any deliveries received before or after a guest's stay will be returned. The property cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged goods. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 34.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 79.99 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
- Marquis Marriott San Francisco
- Marquis San Francisco
- Marquis San Francisco Marriott
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square Hotel
- Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- Marriott San Francisco
- Marriott San Francisco Marquis
- San Francisco Marquis
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis Hotel
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Parking height restrictions apply.