Get an overview of this hotelBoutique hotel celebrates San Francisco in cinema
Popular property highlights
You'll be centrally located in San Francisco with a stay at Hotel Bijou, steps from Westfield San Francisco Centre and close to Lombard Street.
This hotel is close to Pier 39 and University of San Francisco.
Stay in one of 65 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and irons/ironing boards.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Bijou. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Located in San Francisco's vibrant Union Square neighborhood, the Hotel Bijou is one block from the Cable Car Line and four blocks from the Moscone Center. The hotel is near the metro, shopping, and entertainment. Inspired by San Francisco's impressive cinematic history, the hotel is bejeweled with movie palace flourishes and portraits of Hollywood stars.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. A free breakfast to-go is available. Your stay also includes the use of a nearby fitness facility.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1911
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Gibson Restaurant - This restaurant pays homage to cartoonist Charles Dana Gibson, whose famous drawings of "the Gibson Girl" epitomized the concepts of beauty at the start of the 20th century.
Live fire cooking, with charcoal-grilled sourdough bread. The bread is offered with an assortment of spreads and, like much of the rest of the menu, is intended for sharing.
Nearby Things to Do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Kayaking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 25
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 20 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 17.00 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 40.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night plus USD 25 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Bijou Hotel
- Bijou San Francisco
- Hotel Bijou
- Hotel Bijou San Francisco
- Bijou Hotel San Francisco
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).