Get an overview of this hotelSan Diego waterfront hotel across from Petco Park
A stay at Hilton San Diego Bayfront places you in the heart of San Diego, walking distance from San Diego Convention Center and Petco Park.
This 4-star hotel is close to Balboa Park and San Diego Zoo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1190 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in San Diego? This hotel has 165000 square feet (15329 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton San Diego Bayfront
This modern high-rise offers a prime location along picture-perfect San Diego Bay, with Coronado Island and its famous beach right across the water. The hotel's main entrance is elevated to take advantage of the bay views.
The Hilton's heated outdoor saltwater pool faces the bay. Other dining options include the Fox Sports Grill, the signature VELA restaurant, the ODYSEA LOUNGE waterfront restaurant and bar, Sweet Things, THE POOL CLUB, and a Starbucks. The picnic area, garden, and patio offer places to relax.
The hotel also has a day spa and a fitness facility. Hilton San Diego Bayfront is entirely non-smoking. The hotel offers wedding services, as well as 30 small and large meeting/conference rooms.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1190
- Number of floors - 30
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Business center
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 15329
- Number of meeting rooms - 30
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Poolside bar
- Conference space size (feet) - 165000
- Spa services on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per night )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Sweet Things - Featuring dairy, non-dairy and sugar free frozen yogurt options.
VELA - Signature restaurant serving international cuisine, complemented by a wide-ranging wine list. Breathtaking views of bay and beyond.
Fox Sports Grill - American classics featuring fresh local ingredients. Lunch and dinner available. 26 plasma TVs broadcasting sports events. State-of-the-art sound system. Outdoor patio with bay and sunset views.
ODYSEA LOUNGE - Located on the waterfront, with outdoor terrace. Light bites, including American-style dim sum. Organic cocktails, variety of house-made infusions and bitters, and other beverages. Desserts. Open mid-afternoon till late night.
THE POOL CLUB - This open-air poolside bar and lounge features a ocean view and provides California coastal-inspired cuisine and a choice of hand-crafted cocktails, California wines, or local microbrews.
Starbucks - Open daily, early morning until evening.
Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Ice skating on site
Hilton San Diego Bayfront has a full-service spa featuring massage and treatment rooms, facial treatments, and body treatments.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 21 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Bayfront Hilton
- Bayfront San Diego
- Hilton Bayfront
- Hilton Bayfront Hotel
- Hilton Bayfront Hotel San Diego
- Hilton San Diego Bayfront
- San Diego Bayfront
- San Diego Bayfront Hilton
- San Diego Hilton
- San Diego Hilton Bayfront
- Hilton Hotel San Diego
- Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel San Diego
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Third Night Free
Book a minimum three-night stay in a “Third Night Free” rate category for travel and receive the third night free
Must book a minimum three-night stay in a “Third Night Free” rate category to qualify. Complimentary night is reflected in rate paid at time of booking. Subject to availability. Early departure fee may apply. Not combinable with other discounts or promotions. Other restrictions may apply.