- Kodak Center for Performing Arts
- 4 min drive
- Seneca Park Zoo
- 9 min drive
- Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.)
- 10 min drive
- Frontier Field
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece is located in Rochester. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Genesee River's High Falls, while Strong and Rochester Auditorium Theater are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Blue Cross Arena or Lakeshore Hockey Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Kodak Center for Performing Arts - 4 min drive
- Seneca Park Zoo - 9 min drive
- Frontier Field - 11 min drive
- Genesee River's High Falls - 12 min drive
- Rochester Riverside Convention Center - 12 min drive
- Rochester Station - 13 min drive
- Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.) - 10 min drive
About this property
Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per day (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Extended Stay America Greece
- Extended Stay America Greece Hotel
- Extended Stay America Greece Hotel Rochester
- Extended Stay America Rochester Greece
- Extended Stay America Rochester - Greece Hotel Rochester
- Extended Stay America Rochester Greece Hotel
- Extended Stayamerica Rochester Greece
- Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece Hotel
- Extended Stay America Rochester Greece Aparthotel
- Extended Stay America Greece Aparthotel
- Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece Rochester
- Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece Hotel Rochester
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free on-the-go breakfast available daily 6 AM–9:30 AM
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- Full-sized refrigerator
- Laundry facilities
- Front-desk safe
- 24-hour front desk
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Laundry facilities
- BBQ grill(s)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
Nearby things to do
- Cross-country skiing
- Downhill skiing
- Fitness center (discounted access)
- Hiking/biking trails
- Mountain biking
- Water skiing
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Not very good
I would not stay here again. First off the front desk is very unprofessional. Having side conversations. Felt like they were more interested in their own conversations. The room is very basic. The bathroom does not have a fan which was weird. Then the number one annoying thing was the pillows. They are a small square and you get three of them. They are very flat! So we went to ask for more pillows and they were out (because so many others had asked for more pillows). Then when I went to check out I had to stand and wait for a good 5-10 minutes before someone came to the desk to check me out. I went with this hotel for the good price, but I'd rather stay in a more comfortable room with better service. I'd pay more money to stay somewhere else.