The entire 6th floor was filthy. The hallway was completely littered with trash on the floor. Our room was filthy. Nothing had been vacuumed in the room, nor replenished. There was only one thing of decaf coffee- nothing else. There was an ice bucket full of water. Trash inside the cabinet with the ice bucket and coffee maker. There was a ton of hair in the bathtub. Drains in sink and tub were very slow and full of water. False Eyelashes stuck to the carpet around the bed. No ice in the 6th floor ice machine. The entire resort was extremely hot and humid. Staff was not welcoming or friendly at all, with exception of one gentleman who was collecting trash near an ATM/money machine. He was courteous , smiled, and spoke. Went to Legends after the Daughtry show and never got service. Hate to say it, but the only people that got waited on the entire time we were there were of color. The waitress ignored us for over an hour. We ate at 8oz burger bar- the food was very sub par. We both had patty melts- tasted like frozen fake meat from the bottom of a garbage truck. Very foul taste. Fries were good. The only good thing about the entire stay was the music venue. It was well organized, clean, and terrific seats on the balcony. Other than that, we would not recommend this stay to anyone we know. It was embarrassing and we felt "dirty" because of the trashy floor and room environment. My wife even told the front desk when we checked out this morning. Her only comment was sorry
- Horseshoe Tunica Casino
- 1 min walk
- Gold Strike Casino
- 1 min walk
- Harrah's Tunica Casino
- 6 min drive
- Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.)
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Horseshoe Tunica Casino - 1 min walk
- Gold Strike Casino - 1 min walk
- Harrah's Tunica Casino - 6 min drive
- Landers Center - 32 min drive
- Graceland - 32 min drive
- Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Binions Steak – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner.
- Noodles – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner.
- Village Square Buffet – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Starbucks – Coffee shop offering American cuisine. Serves light fare.
- 8 oz Burger Bar – Diner offering American cuisine. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Horseshoe Tunica Casino and Hotel
6 restaurants, a casino, and an outdoor pool are available at this smoke-free hotel. Valet parking is free. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are onsite. All 500 rooms offer WiFi, pillowtop beds, and LED TVs with satellite channels. Refrigerators, room service, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 14.99 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Horseshoe Casino Hotel Tunica
- Horseshoe Casino Tunica
- Horseshoe Casino Tunica Hotel
- Horseshoe Hotel Tunica
- Horseshoe Tunica Casino & Hotel
- Horseshoe Tunica Casino & Hotel Robinsonville
- Horseshoe Tunica Casino Robinsonville
- Horseshoe Tunica Hotel
- Tunica Casino Hotel
- Tunica Horseshoe Hotel
- Horseshoe Tunica Casino Hotel Robinsonville
- Horseshoe Tunica Casino Hotel
- Horseshoe Tunica Casino
- Horseshoe Tunica Casino And
- Horseshoe Tunica Casino and Hotel Hotel
- Horseshoe Tunica Casino and Hotel Robinsonville
- Horseshoe Tunica Casino and Hotel Hotel Robinsonville
- Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
- Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) (USD0.00 per night)
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Full breakfast available for a fee daily 8 AM–11 AM: USD 5-20 per person
- 6 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- Room service available
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
Things to do
- Shopping onsite
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness center/gym
- Microwave (on request)
- Outdoor pool
- Snack bar/deli
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Laundry service
- Daily housekeeping
- Conference space
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Food and Drink
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
Nearby things to do
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
Where to eat