I am requesting a full refund. I was taken to a hotel in Adventura, showed them my confirmation, and told my room would be ready in two hours . I subsequently learned, despite the language barrier, that I was at the wrong hotel, and that this hotel was 20 miles from the one I reserved, and there were not taxis available. I travel continuously. This is the first time I have used Expedia. I understand that this problem was not your fault, but nonetheless I would appreciate your consideration in providing me a full refund. Thank you.
- Fuerte Santiago
- 4 min drive
- Mirador Perú
- 4 min drive
- Fuerte San Fernando
- 4 min drive
- Colon (ONX-Enrique Adolfo Jimenez)
- 55 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Buenaventura is located in Portobelo. San Felipe Church is a local landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Isla Mamey and Blanca Beach.
- Fuerte Santiago - 4 min drive
- Mirador Perú - 4 min drive
- Fuerte San Fernando - 4 min drive
- Real Aduana de Portobelo - 4 min drive
- Fuerte San Jerónimo - 4 min drive
- Panama City (PTY-Tocumen Intl.) - 119 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7:00 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 100 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 80 (roundtrip), (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Early check-in fee: USD 25 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 7:00 PM and midnight (amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- In-room safe fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Buenaventura Hotel
- Buenaventura Portobelo
- Buenaventura Hotel Portobelo
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
One of the only options in the area
Overpriced, but there are not many places to stay in this area. The bathroom sink did not drain, the furniture was mildewed, and it smelled pretty musty. We also had to chase a crab out of the bedroom with a broom that was hiding behind the night table. The owner is a very sweet guy, and the view is lovely, but don't go into this thinking that it's going to be a wonderful beach retreat. it's a place to stay that is likely better than anything around it. It's RIGHT on the road, but the surf noise keeps the traffic noise at bay most of the time. Sitting on the back patio watching the ocean was very pleasant, though.