- University of Porto
- 5 min walk
- Livraria Lello
- 10 min walk
- Portuguese Photography Center
- 10 min walk
- Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- University of Porto - 5 min walk
- Livraria Lello - 10 min walk
- Portuguese Photography Center - 10 min walk
- Clerigos Church - 13 min walk
- Clerigos Tower - 14 min walk
- Aliados Station - 14 min walk
- Porto Sao Bento Station - 15 min walk
- Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro) - 13 min drive
- Garden-view bar. Serves breakfast.
About this property
Eurostars das Artes
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour business center. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, concierge services, and dry cleaning. All 89 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and LCD TVs. Other amenities available to guests include free wired Internet, minibars, and room service.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Eurostars Das Artes
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel
- Eurostars Das Artes Hotel Porto
- Eurostars Das Artes Porto
- Eurostars das Artes Hotel
- Eurostars das Artes Porto
- Eurostars das Artes Hotel Porto
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Self parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–11 AM: EUR 12 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Room service available
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
The hotel had a nice size room however there was water damage on the ceiling. The paint was peeling off the ceiling. Very bad. The lamp by the bed had frayed wires so we unplugged it fearing we would get shocked. And the hair dryer was ridiculous. If you ran it on high it stoppped in a matter of minutes and wouldn’t turn on again. You had to run it on low and that had no power at all.