Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Portland high-rise, overlooks park and river
Popular property highlights
With a stay at Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront, you'll be centrally located in Portland, steps from Hawthorne Bridge and minutes from Keller Auditorium.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Tom McCall Waterfront Park and World Trade Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 500 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. 32-inch Smart televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a television in a common area.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Portland? This hotel has 28000 square feet (2601 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront
On-site dining options include Truss restaurant and Starbucks coffee and pastries to go at the coffee bar. Guests can work out at the fitness center. Towels are provided at the gym. Other amenities include a business center providing printing, faxing, and copying services, as well as high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharges). There is 24,000 square feet (2,229 square meters) of meeting space, including an exhibit hall that accommodates 2,000 guests, with audiovisual equipment, event catering, and high-speed Internet access. The hotel provides free WiFi in the lobby.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms 32
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2601
- Number of meeting rooms - 28
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 28000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Total number of rooms - 500
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 16
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Smart TV
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Truss - This newly renovated Portland waterfront restaurant, features a seasonal menu and an extensive wine list. Lobby Cafe and Bar - Here guests can enjoy all, from an early morning coffee to wonderfully crafted appetizers and artfully crafted cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
The onsite fitness center includes cardio and strength-training equipment, free weights, and flat-screen TVs. Locker rooms and towels are provided at the fitness facility. Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront also offers complimentary in-room fitness options with equipment and videos supplied upon request.
Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront is across the street from Tom McCall Waterfront Park, which has a riverfront walking, biking, and skating trail that connects to other paths throughout the city. Nearby golf courses include Heron Lakes, with 36 holes, and the 18-hole course at Eastmoreland. Both are within 6 miles of the hotel. Bowling is 1 mile away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39.00 per day
- Marriott Hotel Portland Downtown Waterfront
- Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront Hotel
- Portland Downtown Waterfront Marriott
- Residence Inn Portland Downtown / Waterfront Hotel Maine
- Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront
- Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront Hotel
- Marriott Downtown Waterfront Hotel
- Marriott Downtown Waterfront
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.